How do i know if someone replied to my comment?

EvoStyle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How do i know if someone replied to my comment? do i have to go to my history and then watch all the posts i have done and search each one? Or is there a simpler way. I dont wanna know all the replies to the threat only the ones to my comment.

By being active on the forums.

The idea is to read other peoples opinions...not just scroll through and look for your name in quotation marks, ignoring everything else. That sort of defeats the point.

The idea is to read other peoples opinions...not just scroll through and look for your name in quotation marks, ignoring everything else. That sort of defeats the point.

But it helps in places like th heavies, where if you have a dicussion, you have to go through a lot of pages just to find who you're talking to. I've thought this as a failing of sherdog for a good while now.

This is ideal.

Still, to answer your question: The best way I know is to change your view to thirty posts per page and ctrl+f your name.

Back