Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Opinion how do i know if im a republican or a democrat?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by babyjay, Sep 13, 2020 at 8:23 PM.

1. Canned Tuna Silver Belt

It's not like they were doing it as a needed response to other leftists because the zealots were starting to turn on them as well or anything crazy like that :rolleyes:

2. weed ベルセルク Yellow Card

I'm an American born & raised.

you're Canadian, salty & hideous.

stay jealous, babygirl.

panamaican likes this.
  3. WalkenWouldOwn Steel Belt

18!

Lmfao the fact that you think this is something to brag about says sooooooo much about you. Are you fat? Is that why your HS girls wanted nothing to do with you?

<{Heymansnicker}>
    <{Heymansnicker}>

4. WalkenWouldOwn Steel Belt

5. MaxMMA Brown Belt

Are you a man who lives life on his own terms, or are you a huge pussy that tries to cater and please everyone around you?

If you're a man you're probably a republican, if you're a pussy you're probably a democrat.

6. Lowmanproblems Silver Belt Platinum Member

Democrats and Republicans have both been conservative parties historically, neither represents left views at all. Currently the Republicans are more of corporate cock suckers than the democrats. Neither party represent a political party looking out for the interest of the people. Both parties have done things to restrict the freedom of the people. The Republicans are leaning towards becoming an authoritarian white nationalist party. The democrats are the lesser of the two evils at this time.

7. regmma123 Brown Belt

If you admire Putin like Trump does youre R

8. Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog Platinum Member

It's interesting how many of the responses here appear to be written by children who know nothing at all about policy. I guess that speaks to the effectiveness of Republican marketing and the intellectual gap.

WalkenWouldOwn likes this.
  9. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

Those things make you a republican,but the biggest tell is do you have a job or do you believe the rest of the world is responsible for you?

10. MaxMMA Brown Belt

I don't actually vote because I honestly do whatever I want, whenever I want so whatever "policies" our overlords put into effect don't really have any bearing on my personal schedule. Has this way of living gotten me in hot water? Of course it has, but unlike you liberal pukes I'm not a coward that comprimises my own bottom line because "the worlds not fair!"

If you put a gun to my head and told me I had to cast a vote it would probably be the libertarian ticket, but if you said I had to pick between dem and repub.... how is that even a choice? One side although certianly overbearing at times is advocating that our country come together to lift each other up. The other side is advocating tearing down everything our ancestors have been building and sacrificing for since... well since the dawn of time basically.

Bro, your party of choice actually wants to let a bunch of jobless bums run around larping that they were living in a strange cross between the jim crow era and the plague circa 1346. It's very strange, and highly effeminate behavior to become that emotional about things that aren't DIRECTLY affecting you or your bottom line. That's what women do, waste precious time and resources stressing about shit that isn't actually effecting them, or stuff that they can't control and YOUR party of choice plays right into that female behavioral pattern. Even advocating that grown men do effeminate stuff like thow city wide temper tantrums because some dude they don't even know (or actually care about for that matter) got murdered by the cops.

To add insult to injury, you liberal rejects have your heads so far up the queer feminine imperative, and are so desperate to cater to the most mentally weak individuals in our society that you can't even figure out why people don't like seeing this garbage behavior, so you chalk it up to "muh racism" or "muh sexism" or whatever "ism" you girls just pull out of your asses in your attempts to stifle actual progressive discourse.

It's a huge joke, everyone is laughing, even you ladies, but you're so delusional that you don't understand everyone is laughing at you, not with you.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020 at 2:22 PM
  11. Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog Platinum Member

Jesus Christ. Sad to think that there are grown men who think like this.

Lowmanproblems likes this.
  12. luckyshot The ONLY iPotWR Platinum Member

If you need things explained to you like you are five years old, you are probably a Republican.

13. MaxMMA Brown Belt

Just like its sad that there are "grown men" that find nothing wrong with other "grown men" behaving like women and letting these emotional wrecks take the reins of our society. OMG some new disease we know nothing about, SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN!!!! Some drug addicted rapist got handled roughly by the police, lets throw a temper tantrum that destroys our community and takes additional lives! Oh you don't agree with my words or actions? You're racist and that means nothing you do or say counts naaa na na naaaa na I can't hear you, naaaa naa na naaaa na!

And I'm supposed to be the immature one here, lol. GTFO.

14. dildos Steel Belt

just be smart and dont align with either.

15. Swoliosis Red Belt

I can't believe people still don't follow this advice.

blaseblah likes this.
  16. blaseblah Steel Belt

I feel like at least half the people here don't care about policy.

Swoliosis likes this.
  17. wbubbles Brown Belt

Left - large central government. Limited state powers. I.e. have congress decide on major issues.

Right - other than national defense, have a small federal gvnmt. More power to states. Have local state gvmnt decide on major issues.

Both parties have been more and more owned by big business and special interests. They are both garbage.

Swoliosis likes this.
  18. Ramon Antonio Black Belt

Ask yourself this question. If you had to pick a captain for your ship, would you pick Biden or Trump?

They did ask children that question about political candidates and the results predicted elections fairly well.

kpt018 likes this.
  19. HeffDoesWant Purple Belt

Demonstrably false.

https://www.afr.com/companies/healt...ou-re-probably-a-conservative-20200902-p55rpk

"A majority of heterosexual men (52 per cent) said they had fantasised about watching their partner have sex with someone else. Heterosexual men who identified as Republican were the most likely to report having had a cuckolding fantasy at some point and they fantasised about it more often than Democrats. Fewer than half of Democratic straight men (49 per cent) reported having ever fantasised about cuckolding and 19 per cent said they fantasised about if often.

By contrast, nearly two-thirds (64 per cent) of heterosexual Republican men reported having had this fantasy and 30 per cent said it was a frequent fantasy. Republican men also reported more fantasies about infidelity, swinging and a wide range of sexually taboo activities, including voyeurism"

20. D3THRONED Brown Belt

Best answer