How do I improve my explosiveness and speed?

Scrappy145

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I see speed as more of an ability to attack really fast,not necessarily hard but not necessarily weak either, and be able to maintain that speed,like bruce lee
but i see explosiveness as a mix speed and power, but for short durations. Being able to go from "zero to sixty" and launch a lighting fast combination from a stance without telegraphing or winding up, but also having that attack be powerful...

what can I do to improve those?

Oh, so that's what explosiveness is! I thought it was just the melanine...

I see speed as more of an ability to attack really fast,not necessarily hard but not necessarily weak either, and be able to maintain that speed,like bruce lee
but i see explosiveness as a mix speed and power, but for short durations. Being able to go from "zero to sixty" and launch a lighting fast combination from a stance without telegraphing or winding up, but also having that attack be powerful...

what can I do to improve those?

Get those weights that go around your ankle, except you put them around your wrists.

Then you crouch down REAL low in a cat like stance. Then you unleash your "lightning fast" combo while letting out a very loud 'KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YEAH!!!!"

A side tip is to get a very tight fitting "Affliction" t shirt to wear while doing this, thi swill add +5 to "explosiveness"

Its impossible. Whatever you do, DO NOT read the faq.

Ross Emanait's books have a lot of info on developing explosiveness, power, speed, agility, and accuracy in striking, and in general fighting.

Punching and kicking with bands for resistance
Plyometric training of different kinds
Compound lifts
Plyometric Body Weight Training
Hill Sprints

oh yeah and read the FAQ! it'll help.

Its impossible. Whatever you do, DO NOT read the faq.

I'm digging this reverse psychology. Can we change the stickies to say "DO NOT READ UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!" so that people start actually reading them?

I'm digging this reverse psychology. Can we change the stickies to say "DO NOT READ UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!" so that people start actually reading them?

I think something like this would work.

Why not just put 'NSFW- disgusting girl on girl animal action'

I think "How to get ripped like brad pitt in fight club in thirty days" would work better.

We could create two different FAQ's with those names and see which one gets more views.

Back