How Do I get toned like this guy????

Towerworld

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've been working out for a while but I haven't made much progress
I want to get toned with defined muscle like this guy witha full sixpack abs but i don't want to be bulky or take steroids cuz I like running and doing climbinb and athletic stuff don't want to get tired fast or strain my heart from having too much muscle. I think its more impressive to have compact tone functional muscle like bruce lee or other lean guys so i can do real athletic stuff instead of just water muscle or bodybuilder muscle that can just do weight lifting. So what should i do to get a body like this? Calisthetics?TRX?
images

Eat less and do some form of resistance training.

Ah, good old water muscles, the bane of every real athlete's existence

Spend a few years doing something like 5/3/1 to build up strength and muscle then try out intermittent fasting to cut down, brah.

Lower your body fat %.

Eat less or burn more.

I want to get toned with defined muscle like this guy witha full sixpack abs but i don't want to be bulky or take steroids cuz I like running and doing climbinb and athletic stuff don't want to get tired fast or strain my heart from having too much muscle. I think its more impressive to have compact tone functional muscle like bruce lee or other lean guys so i can do real athletic stuff instead of just water muscle or bodybuilder muscle that can just do weight lifting. So what should i do to get a body like this? Calisthetics?TRX?
images

jordanlol.gif

Water Muscles is not a scientific term, nor does it exist. You must mean "has big muscles but can´t fight".

images
Only little bitches look like that...

Yea exactly the smaller more leaner body mass guys like bruce lee are alot stronger than big bodybuilders because leaner muscle is denser with more protein and fast twitch fibers rather than slow water fibers.

Yea exactly the smaller more leaner body mass guys like bruce lee are alot stronger than big bodybuilders because leaner muscle is denser with more protein and fast twitch fibers rather than slow water fibers.
2/10

What's with all these dipshits posting in the forum lately? Bunch of posters I've never seen before posting garbage or trolling.

He actually has 8 pack. Learn to count first, then proceed with dieting.

Back