How do I get the new Everlast product when Im not in USA

I live in china so I can understand your frustration. I usually buy stuff and have it shipped to my fathers place in the USA, then have him send me a care package.

Sucks but most of the time, it's the only way. I recently was shown a cool place in Thailand that ships to china for reasonable prices. It's been great.

What would you recommend for the headgear then im looking for something that protect my nose, inexpensive and can ship to Thailand ....:p

Twins and fairtex both make decent face savers that are readily available in Thailand and within your budget.

Have you tried those??? If you really want a never last head gear I could probably get one here in china and bring it to you this winter. But the twins/fairtex is what I would buy.

Twins and fairtex both make decent face savers that are readily available in Thailand and within your budget.

Have you tried those??? If you really want a never last head gear I could probably get one here in china and bring it to you this winter. But the twins/fairtex is what I would buy.

Thanks for the advice ... and it would be too much to ask for you to carry all the way down to Thailand .... but thanks anyway

All comments are appreciated....:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I have 2 fundamentally specific advices for you.

1) Do not buy Everlast

2) Do not buy Everlast

If you want a good facesaver for a decent price, get the one from topboxer11 (available in tons of colour combinations),
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f67/bill-boxing-face-saver-review-2515671/

If you want a cheap (in terms of quality, not the price) crap - get the Everlast. The same in case of gloves.

But it's your money. However it would wiser to donate the amount on charity instead of throwing it into the Everlast waste bin - charity will at least get some use out of it, what can be hardly said about you and the Everlast gear :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Have you tried any other gloves before?

Yes, I've used Everlast, Twins and Winning. Those are the three I currently using.

I'm looking for sparring glove though, want to try the new C3 system that Everlast just introduced.

I have 2 fundamentally specific advices for you.

1) Do not buy Everlast

2) Do not buy Everlast

If you want a good facesaver for a decent price, get the one from topboxer11 (available in tons of colour combinations),
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f67/bill-boxing-face-saver-review-2515671/

If you want a cheap (in terms of quality, not the price) crap - get the Everlast. The same in case of gloves.

But it's your money. However it would wiser to donate the amount on charity instead of throwing it into the Everlast waste bin - charity will at least get some use out of it, what can be hardly said about you and the Everlast gear :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

LOL .... Everlast is that bad?? Ok I might need to do a little more research on the face saver then...

pretty much. So far the ONLY gloves people vouch for regarding Everlast are the Protex 3 Gels. Other than that, its all pretty much crap and overpriced.

pretty much. So far the ONLY gloves people vouch for regarding Everlast are the Protex 3 Gels. Other than that, its all pretty much crap and overpriced.

And even those only if they are heavily discounted, definitely not for 230 bucks.

true i should have elaborated in that regard. Most of everlast stuff looks good imo! Problem is they dont perform as good as they look sadly.

true i should have elaborated in that regard. Most of everlast stuff looks good imo! Problem is they dont perform as good as they look sadly.

Thanks for the advice, but I just changed my mind and decided to buy
Beaulieu Boxing's Gloves. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Will see if BB' gloves are up to my expectations or not :p

Check out all out reviews 1st i go into great detail the ordering process. Just click on my name view my profile all the reviews ive done are there. Anyhow check out my beaulieu reviews

Check out all out reviews 1st i go into great detail the ordering process. Just click on my name view my profile all the reviews ive done are there. Anyhow check out my beaulieu reviews

Many thanks, your reviews are great especially on the BB's facesaver.....

Many thanks, your reviews are great especially on the BB's facesaver.....

Topboxer11 gear (he manufactures the gear for Beaulieu) is a different world comparing to (ne)Everlast, Everlast is a crap :) Contact him and I am pretty sure you will love the gear.

Topboxer11 gear (he manufactures the gear for Beaulieu) is a different world comparing to (ne)Everlast, Everlast is a crap :) Contact him and I am pretty sure you will love the gear.

Thank you very much :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Oh, one thing .... I bought the BB's glove from Bill, so for the facesaver headgear should I speak with Bill or Topboxer11?

Thanks

If you are in the USA, i would go through Bill.

Overseas is a different animal. But stateside just go through Bill, it will make things 100% easier imo.

post pics of your gloves too btw!

Thanks for the advice, but I just changed my mind and decided to buy
Beaulieu Boxing's Gloves. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Will see if BB' gloves are up to my expectations or not :p

Good choice!!!

The fairtex bgv-9 is another good glove that you can get in Thailand.

I've been thinking about a pair of Beaulieu's. Also the BVG-9s are considered Mexican style? What does that exactly mean?

Beaulieu's sound dope though. Purple and black, OoOo wee.

Back