How do I get the new Everlast product when Im not in USA

Boxing1991

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

First of all Everlast.com do not ship their products outside USA and do not accept international credit card, which is a tough luck for me because im in Thailand. I am looking at the new Everlast C3 Safemax headgear and the Everlast C3 Pro laces gloves which doesn't appear to be in Ebay or Amazon (which are where I usually order). Can any one give me an idea on where to buy the headgear and the glove? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks to all the comments :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Have someone buy it stateside and then ship it you?

I'd try talking to the gyms around you as well

Oops reading fail. :D

I'll check with my buddy who sells Everlast to see if he can help you.

Hi,

First of all Everlast.com do not ship their products outside USA and do not accept international credit card, which is a tough luck for me because im in Thailand. I am looking at the new Everlast C3 Safemax headgear and the Everlast C3 Pro laces gloves which doesn't appear to be in Ebay or Amazon (which are where I usually order). Can any one give me an idea on where to buy the headgear and the glove? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks to all the comments :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Check out www.titleboxing.com, they're good, I'm not sure if they ship to Thailand though :/

Just curious on wh you would want everlast?

Just curious on wh you would want everlast?

After I took a look at the Everlast Safemax review, I think it looks pretty decent and would like to give it a try, plus the new just came out the new C3 Safemax and same reason for the glove as well. :icon_lol:

Hi, just checked it out, titleboxing.com has the old model of Everlast Safemax not the new C3 Safemax.

But thanks :icon_lol:

NP, hope you find what you're looking for somewhere else...

you are looking for a face-saver? And what is your budget?

Try topboxer11 (member of this forum), you can reach him at [email protected]

A way better opportunity. Moreover shipping from him is cheap, while from States it would cost you arms and legs.

As long as the weight is less than 4 pounds, then shipping shouldn't cost too much. Although USPS is notorious for losing packages. :(

Back