How do I get rid of my man boobs? (pics)

I have seen low testorone man boobs and you don´t have those

Yeah, I think a lot of this sounds like body dysmorphic disorder. You look like you're in decent shape. If you really want to lose some of your subcutaneous fat, then you need to diet. Less calories in than calories burned. You'll tighten up everywhere. Remember that you can't target fat in specific areas. You can't lose your gut. You can't lose your chest fat. You can't lose your love handles. You can lose fat, which comes from everywhere. Genetics will define where it comes from the most.

Go to the Diet and Supplements sub and take their advice. This is an issue for them, not strength and conditioning.

Arimidex. If you are already taking it try to double to calibrate and start from there.

How can anyone take you seriously, @Fraser B.

But the titles are because you don't have high Standards. Ditch that three and get with a 10, bud.

Thanks again. But see, in the first 2 pics, we were in Vegas. I was very strict on my diet and exercise for 2 months and I look at those 2 pics and feel like it didn't do anything. Maybe it's just all in my head. But for sure I'm taking your advice on doing it a lot longer and making it a lifestyle instead of some 2 month diet. I'm sick of feeling like I'm fat around my chest. I feel that way because back in the day I was as ripped up as anyone and my chest was better than anyone else's. My girls tell me that it's all in my head but I'm sorry if you can't look at the first 2 pics and see that I need to do something about that then either I've got some kind of disorder or you're just being nice lol.
I'd get a consult with a sports nutritionist to make sure your diet will actually help you meet your goals. If that's off, no amount of lifting will get you there.

Back