How do I become a part of a fighter’s entourage?

39b83308-01e8-432e-8928-c621ca719897_text_hi.gif

996c94aa-e1c2-453a-bea0-a2583b39c956_text_hi.gif

9451c086-0080-492d-af7a-a2c776e7a8d0_text_hi.gif

You can see him in the background here wearing a black los angeles hat

yeah Floyd takes good care of the guy he goes to europe, japan, everywhere with Floyd and eats well and gets paid well. While Pacman was cruel to him, Pac hides behind a nice guy image but he rough houses with his entourage I seen a video of him farting loud on one of his team members faces as they slept, and then another prank they were driving on a hill and Pac told the guy to jump out scary stuff and this guy is a politician but when you see him you think he is just a sweet humble nice guy

Floyd doesnt do shit like that you doesnt slap his friends spit on them or fart in their face when sleeping or throw hot water on them in the cold.

Lol wow he farted on one of his entourages face. What a fucking monster.

Lol wow he farted on one of his entourages face. What a fucking monster.

He is a Bully plain and simple and an abuser and womanizer, and slept with multiple woman during training camp, he has kids out of wedlock and someone told me he has a half white kid in Europe, the guy is as scummy is it gets dont be fooled by his image.

Its not a good look if you claim to be a humble man and a politician, carry yourself in a more professional manner pranking and spitting, slapping and throwing things is abuse

These filipino leeches should sue his ass, in America you can sue like crazy if they were smart they should sue him for abuse.

watch this, some people think its no big deal, this why I respect Floyd more than Pacman, Pacman acts like your typical white boy frat douche but when he goes on talk shows he always PRETENDs to be this humble compassionate guy, ill knock his mustache off if he did that to me no man is going to spit on me fuck that Ill knock him out cold like Marquez

I read the story of one of Mayweather entourage or assistants it was posted on reddit

The guy was a 5 foot 2 Filipino American manlet who worked for Manny Pacquiao as a photographer, Pacman treated him like shit and paid him peanuts, he spoke no filipino and they left him in the Phillppines one time with no money thinking it was funny and he spent months trying to earn enough money to buy a plane ticket back home, this was when Pac went to fight in las vegas, Pacman used to slap this kid and spit water in his face treating him like a piece of dog shit for fun.

dayap-pacquiao.jpg

The kid ended up being hired by Floyd, Floyd saw him with Alex Ariza Pacs former conditioning coach and said hey aint you that kid who used to take photos for Pac, what happened, he said Pac basically treated me like shit and floyd hired him paying him well and he travels with Floyd everywhere and Floyd even hooked him up with a hot girl and he got her pregnant.

Dudes living the life now and well paid, he is Floyds main photographer and right hand man now.
dayap-mayweather-20150414.jpg

mayweather-dayap-20150414.jpg
Wtf? What a scumbag. When Mayweather seems like a good guy compared to you, you done fucked up.

I met Rich Franklin at a seminar early summer before his first Anderson fight. He was looking for a ground sparring partner who was stronger than him and I got to train with him that summer up to the Anderson camp. Too bad he didn’t focus more on defending the Thai plumb lol. I got to meet a lot of fighters but fuck carrying another man’s backpack. Most fighters don’t like pussy boys who tap to little girls so you may need to focus on the groupie route.

He is a Bully plain and simple and an abuser and womanizer, and slept with multiple woman during training camp, he has kids out of wedlock and someone told me he has a half white kid in Europe, the guy is as scummy is it gets dont be fooled by his image.

Its not a good look if you claim to be a humble man and a politician, carry yourself in a more professional manner pranking and spitting, slapping and throwing things is abuse

These filipino leeches should sue his ass, in America you can sue like crazy if they were smart they should sue him for abuse.

watch this, some people think its no big deal, this why I respect Floyd more than Pacman, Pacman acts like your typical white boy frat douche but when he goes on talk shows he always PRETENDs to be this humble compassionate guy, ill knock his mustache off if he did that to me no man is going to spit on me fuck that Ill knock him out cold like Marquez

Lol I don't know. If you're getting all your moral direction from athletes and politicians then maybe you really need to examine your life.

Lol I don't know. If you're getting all your moral direction from athletes and politicians then maybe you really need to examine your life.
Pacquiao is a role model and even says it in his interviews. So when you were a kid you never looked up to athletes lol

Pac is a fraud pretends to be this moral compass as a front

Wtf? What a scumbag. When Mayweather seems like a good guy compared to you, you done fucked up.
Yup, its easy to hate floyd but one thing is you dont see him being fake and pretending to be a holy man preacher on camera while bullying his team in real life.

Pac even pushed one of his filipino entorage members from the back in a mud puddle and he landed face first and pac laughed hard, when i saw that video years ago I lost respect, you are a rich guy abusing your team for fun like a sadist and you know they take it because they are poor and you pay them.

He is a typical sociopath abuser who puts up a fake image to avoid scrutiny.

Back