How do I become a part of a fighter’s entourage?

I read the title and thought 'dis gon be good and was not disappointed.
If you wanna hang out with fighters you could try to become a fight 'reporter' like that Elie Seckbach bitch.

Last edited:
So do you want to be a groupie?

Dana-White-Money.jpg

Wear Affliction t-shirts, get some neck tats, get a Mohican haircut ....

TS just walk up to the entourage as they head to the stage and try to blend in

lol ts getting wrecked by this 115 lb thread

Do what paulie did in Rocky. Go up to a fighter, throw few sloppy hooks/haymakers. Once you gassed and with a winded defeated voice be like " can I have a job?"

Ok, some share a link to the 115 lb beat down thread

I read the story of one of Mayweather entourage or assistants it was posted on reddit

The guy was a 5 foot 2 Filipino American manlet who worked for Manny Pacquiao as a photographer, Pacman treated him like shit and paid him peanuts, he spoke no filipino and they left him in the Phillppines one time with no money thinking it was funny and he spent months trying to earn enough money to buy a plane ticket back home, this was when Pac went to fight in las vegas, Pacman used to slap this kid and spit water in his face treating him like a piece of dog shit for fun.

dayap-pacquiao.jpg

The kid ended up being hired by Floyd, Floyd saw him with Alex Ariza Pacs former conditioning coach and said hey aint you that kid who used to take photos for Pac, what happened, he said Pac basically treated me like shit and floyd hired him paying him well and he travels with Floyd everywhere and Floyd even hooked him up with a hot girl and he got her pregnant.

Dudes living the life now and well paid, he is Floyds main photographer and right hand man now.
dayap-mayweather-20150414.jpg

mayweather-dayap-20150414.jpg
Didn't think I'd ever see something that would make me feel positively towards Floyd

@PrideJitZoo will go down in Sherdog history for basically becoming a meme.

He will be dining in Valhalla along the likes of 99Silva and Mysterio when he decides to leave Sherdog.

Don't forget that BJpenn mod who went nuts after Edgar vs Penn 2.

I've been among the entourage of many famous boxers back in my fighting days & there are different kinds of members of such. The useful kind who actually perform one or more functions in training camp & the lackeys who just hang around & aren't really functional at all.
I was one of the former kinds being a sparring partner as well as a licensed second. So, on most occasions, I had multiple functions. Basically, I was a boxing jack of all trades with the only thing that I couldn't do was work as a cutman. That, I left up to the experts.
I was always well-paid for my work while the lackeys usually weren't/aren't on the payroll in any official capacity so they just get their rooms & meals covered. Sometimes not even that. I've known some lackeys that have been happy to sleep on the floor & hustle their own meals as long as they got the opportunity to be around the champs.

Didn't think I'd ever see something that would make me feel positively towards Floyd

You can see him in the background here wearing a black los angeles hat

yeah Floyd takes good care of the guy he goes to europe, japan, everywhere with Floyd and eats well and gets paid well. While Pacman was cruel to him, Pac hides behind a nice guy image but he rough houses with his entourage I seen a video of him farting loud on one of his team members faces as they slept, and then another prank they were driving on a hill and Pac told the guy to jump out scary stuff and this guy is a politician but when you see him you think he is just a sweet humble nice guy

Floyd doesnt do shit like that you doesnt slap his friends spit on them or fart in their face when sleeping or throw hot water on them in the cold.

A famous Aussie rules footballer was asked to be part of Vic Darchinyan's entourage when he was in Vegas years back. So yeah, become famous i reckon.

You know the the guys who just are there in the background and go whether the fighter goes when they’re in the public.. to make fighter look more intimidating with all the people around him. Like the dude who holds Mayweather’s backpack. How does one get that gig? They seem to live pretty good and get all the perks of being around someone rich and famous. I’m down to hold any UFC fighters’ backpack assuming it comes with getting a bunch of free shit with it.
SUCK THE FIGHTERS DICK.

You can see him in the background here wearing a black los angeles hat

yeah Floyd takes good care of the guy he goes to europe, japan, everywhere with Floyd and eats well and gets paid well. While Pacman was cruel to him, Pac hides behind a nice guy image but he rough houses with his entourage I seen a video of him farting loud on one of his team members faces as they slept, and then another prank they were driving on a hill and Pac told the guy to jump out scary stuff and this guy is a politician but when you see him you think he is just a sweet humble nice guy

Floyd doesnt do shit like that you doesnt slap his friends spit on them or fart in their face when sleeping or throw hot water on them in the cold.

Or pick on nerdy white boys.

I read the story of one of Mayweather entourage or assistants it was posted on reddit The guy was a 5 foot 2 Filipino American manlet who worked for Manny Pacquiao as a photographer, Pacman treated him like shit and paid him peanuts, he spoke no filipino and they left him in the Phillppines one time with no money thinking it was funny and he spent months trying to earn enough money to buy a plane ticket back home, this was when Pac went to fight in las vegas, Pacman used to slap this kid and spit water in his face treating him like a piece of dog shit for fun. The kid ended up being hired by Floyd, Floyd saw him with Alex Ariza Pacs former conditioning coach and said hey aint you that kid who used to take photos for Pac, what happened, he said Pac basically treated me like shit and floyd hired him paying him well and he travels with Floyd everywhere and Floyd even hooked him up with a hot girl and he got her pregnant. Dudes living the life now and well paid, he is Floyds main photographer and right hand man now.

Sincere or not I wish I was that rich.

Back