How do I become a part of a fighter’s entourage?

Why does this nerd still post here? Gets shit on with every thread he makes. Just give it up.

Find Dana White's favourite glory hole and do what you have to do.

I wonder which fighters want this in their entourage..

This is a stupid thread, even for you TS

True story: I knew this lady who was breeding Dachshunds. One night, she was woken by a man screaming: a would-be-burglar was surprised by her pack of land piranhas (around 6-7); they did so much damage in a short time that he had to be rushed to the hospital. Until you've seen these little guys in action on hunts (boar, bear) you have no idea how ballsy they are.

You know all those guys are paid to do that right?

And the pay isn't that good.

There are much better things to do with your life.

Become a gym rat at a gym where pros train, become good enough to be useful for sparring or carrying their bags....you might mingle.

The reality is that a fighter is a small industry and his payday has to pay all those people surrounding him.

Why does this nerd still post here? Gets shit on with every thread he makes. Just give it up.
Some people think he's a troll, I think those people are giving him way too much credit.

Joint their gym, be their sparring partner. After getting your face smashed in on a regular basis they might let you stand behind them when they walk into cage.

You know the the guys who just are there in the background and go whether the fighter goes when they’re in the public.. to make fighter look more intimidating with all the people around him. Like the dude who holds Mayweather’s backpack. How does one get that gig? They seem to live pretty good and get all the perks of being around someone rich and famous. I’m down to hold any UFC fighters’ backpack assuming it comes with getting a bunch of free shit with it.

Didnt read through the thread, but you train with them and offer to help.

Be the reliable roids supplier uhm i mean Nutritional adviser.

carry their shit?

19872108.gif

tenor.gif

WyQe.gif

You know the the guys who just are there in the background and go whether the fighter goes when they’re in the public.. to make fighter look more intimidating with all the people around him. Like the dude who holds Mayweather’s backpack. How does one get that gig? They seem to live pretty good and get all the perks of being around someone rich and famous. I’m down to hold any UFC fighters’ backpack assuming it comes with getting a bunch of free shit with it.

I read the story of one of Mayweather entourage or assistants it was posted on reddit

The guy was a 5 foot 2 Filipino American manlet who worked for Manny Pacquiao as a photographer, Pacman treated him like shit and paid him peanuts, he spoke no filipino and they left him in the Phillppines one time with no money thinking it was funny and he spent months trying to earn enough money to buy a plane ticket back home, this was when Pac went to fight in las vegas, Pacman used to slap this kid and spit water in his face treating him like a piece of dog shit for fun.

dayap-pacquiao.jpg

The kid ended up being hired by Floyd, Floyd saw him with Alex Ariza Pacs former conditioning coach and said hey aint you that kid who used to take photos for Pac, what happened, he said Pac basically treated me like shit and floyd hired him paying him well and he travels with Floyd everywhere and Floyd even hooked him up with a hot girl and he got her pregnant.

Dudes living the life now and well paid, he is Floyds main photographer and right hand man now.
dayap-mayweather-20150414.jpg

mayweather-dayap-20150414.jpg

Back