How do I become a part of a fighter’s entourage?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You know the the guys who just are there in the background and go whether the fighter goes when they’re in the public.. to make fighter look more intimidating with all the people around him. Like the dude who holds Mayweather’s backpack. How does one get that gig? They seem to live pretty good and get all the perks of being around someone rich and famous. I’m down to hold any UFC fighters’ backpack assuming it comes with getting a bunch of free shit with it.

Dont get tapped by a 115lb girl.

Submit the local 115 lb girl. That's the first test.

By not getting tapped out by a 115lb girl.

You know the the guys who just are there in the background and go whether the fighter goes when they’re in the public.. to make fighter look more intimidating with all the people around him. Like the dude who holds Mayweather’s backpack. How does one get that gig? They seem to live pretty good and get all the perks of being around someone rich and famous. I’m down to hold any UFC fighters’ backpack assuming it comes with getting a bunch of free shit with it.

Try blowing him.

Probably not going to help them look more intimidating if anyone finds out the entourage got ragdolled by 115 lb chick.

You have to suck them off and make them cum in under three minutes.

I am so satisfied by the first answer!

1318.gif

Those guys are usually their training partners and coaches. Something tells me you don't fit the bill.

@PrideJitZoo will go down in Sherdog history for basically becoming a meme.

He will be dining in Valhalla along the likes of 99Silva and Mysterio when he decides to leave Sherdog.

You have to be their friend in real life thats the only way or sponsor as from training partners and team members who are not included here

<{anton}>
Beat me to it

@PrideJitZoo will go down in Sherdog history for basically becoming a meme.

He will be dining in Valhalla along the likes of 99Silva and Mysterio when he decides to leave Sherdog.

RIP 99Silva,

Predicted Holly destroying Ronda years before she was even born. A true legend, like Jesus Christ in a way.

Back