How do all The Thais in ONE stack up against current stadium standards?

Discussion in 'Muay Thai and Kickboxing' started by FokaiMuayThai, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Kanka Black Belt

There was a video of Tenshin sparring with some thais at One. He had a lot of trouble dealing with the kicks of thais. In the clinch he would probably lose stamina quite fast too. But i wouldn't disregard a significant punchers chance.

2. Tayski Stand-up Fighting

You mean when he sparred with Sam-A, Nong-O and Orono?

3. Tayski Stand-up Fighting

I still can't picture him doing good against guys like Petchdam or Rodtang under MT rules. For a start it wouldn't make sense for him to even try.

4. Kanka Black Belt

Rodtang i agree, because he does not really have a chance to win on points nor by KO. But both of them are probably bigger than Tenshin at the moment.

What fighters are currently the same size as Tenshin? I can imagine him KO'ing someone like Dechksada. But also i can see Dechksaka KOing Tenshin.

5. Tayski Stand-up Fighting

I'm sure you could match up Rodtang or Petchdam vs Tenshin. Sure they've been fighting at 61kg recently but they both used to fight around 58kg not that long ago which is what Tenshin seems to fight at now. But making it a Muay Thai rules fight is pointless. A kickboxing rematch vs Rodtang could be interesting without biased judges.

Sam-A has been fighting at Strawweight (56.7kg) in One FC recently so he's currently the same size as Tenshin.

6. Kanka Black Belt

I'm not saying this or that matchup would make sense. My point is that i do believe he has a chance of winning by KO against some top thais.

In regards to what matches make sense i don't have a clue. I wanted Rungkit vs Tenshin but now Rungkit is too big.

I think Rodtang KO's Tenshin for sure at this point. On the other hand i think Sam-A would get KO'd for sure against Tenshin.

Mickf likes this.
  7. Mickf Orange Belt

Tenshin has the skills to be competitive against any top thai around his weight. That doesn't mean he would win every fight. But he is in with a good chance against anyone his weight.

8. Kanka Black Belt

Think it's safe to say One is stacked with elite thais

SuperLuigi likes this.