How do all The Thais in ONE stack up against current stadium standards?

FokaiMuayThai

MOO TAI LEGENDARY
@purple
Reaction score
I will first admit i didn't research who's on the ONE roster. Off the top of my head I do know Nong-O, Sam-A, Rodtang, Petchboonchu (???) are signed.

So, Sam-A is pretty old to be competitive in stadiums. Nong-O is a mystery to me because he always seems on top of his game.

Any other names and how they would do currently, or even if they are still fighting in the stadiums?

Panpayak, Sangmanee, Superlek, Petchmorrakot, Rafi, Yodpanomrung, Kongsak, Kulabdam, Bangpleenoi, Chamuaktong, Rodlek, Petchdam, Singtongnoi, Lerdsila

would take Rafi off that as doubt he will be fighting on ONE

Panpayak, Sangmanee, Superlek, Petchmorrakot, Rafi, Yodpanomrung, Kongsak, Kulabdam, Bangpleenoi, Chamuaktong, Rodlek, Petchdam, Singtongnoi, Lerdsila

Ah yes I remember the GOAT's One fight. I mean Bangpleenoi, of course. Has he fought again?

Is some of One signing fighters a way of them making from them when they fight in other organisations?
Wasn't their a thing before if u fight for One you have to sign with one of their "approved" management agencies. I.e the one they own.

I meant to say 'make money from them'

Rodtang is stadium champ and high ranked iirc

Last edited:
Why not? What ablut Nuenglanlek and Tawanchai?
Rafi was supposed to fight Nong-O I think, but failed ONE medical and it didn't go down to well with Rafi's camp and they said he wont be fighting there. Im pretty sure Tawanchai and his camp want to fight on ONE, think his promoter here has been holding them back so far, from what I hear.

Rafi was supposed to fight Nong-O I think, but failed ONE medical and it didn't go down to well with Rafi's camp and they said he wont be fighting there.

Any info about why Rafi failed the ONE medical?

I think Takeru, Tenshin and Egawa will all beat these Thai fighters on any rules.

I think Takeru, Tenshin and Egawa will all beat these Thai fighters on any rules.

Pft... Takeru, Tenshina Egawa ain't got nothing against da muay Thai GOAT Smokin Jo Nattawut.

The only Japanese fighter capable of being must Thai fighter is Genki Sudo, the ultimate martial artist.

jGTACeF9cVuEyJKB8

Back