How didn't Michael Johnson win ?

Johnson should had done more instead of jogging the whole fight, Dariush did more to win the fight..... Moving Forward these days means you win.

I had him winning all 3 rounds pretty easily. Maybe the stats will show something different but it seemed like he was landing way more punches and it didn't seem like Dariush was getting much offense going at all.

Even Dariush didn't seem like he thought it was a good decision.

29-28 MJ easy. If you argue against this, you don't know how to score.

They summoned the ghost of Penn vs. Edgar I and gave the win to the wrong guy.

Simple. Johnson hit harder shots, but Daruish had more volume of shots. That's like complaining that Diaz should've beat Condit. It was the same fight.

I had it 29-28 Johnson. Though, I really am surprised by how many people are giving Johnson the 3rd.

Simple. Johnson hit harder shots, but Daruish had more volume of shots. That's like complaining that Diaz should've beat Condit. It was the same fight.

MJ outsruck Dariush too. Also Dariush supporters are mostly saying the reverse of your argument.

This decision was as bad as pendreds wins.

I called it and agree with Dariush 29-28.

Rounds 1 and 3 were clear rounds for both guys. Round 2 was the toss up round and was very close. MJ had volume and moving forward, Beniel landed the more effective and impact strikes.

Back