How didn't Michael Johnson win ?

what?

i didn't bother watching the decision, it was so clear cut.

that#s a serious robbery.

coasting in the third in the second he didn't exactly win by a mile either only cemented round he had was the first

done betting on this garbage.fkn complete joke this sport is turning into

Johnson landed more shots, harder shots, faster shots. Defended all 7 TD attempts and had the knockdown in round 1. How the hell do you give it to Dariush at all?

Wow, kind of absurd. I mean by the numbers it was probably close, and Johnson missed a lot, but he clearly dictated the pace, actually knocked down danish, and stuffed those garbage takedowns

Judges got that wrong. No way that johnson lost Rd 1 and 2. 3 was close but not that close.

The fight was competitive but each round was easy to score. Round 1 MJ, Round 3 Dariush. Round 2 was the closest of the three but clearly Johnson. How that round gets awarded to Dariush for missed knees, stuffed TDs, and a couple of body kicks is beyond me.

So this is one of those fights were round 2 needs to be rewatched. I don't think It was a robbery necessarily the fight was competitive. Beneil won round 3 and Johnson got round 1. Perhaps round 2 was closer than we all thought?

Gave Dariush the third and that's it. Damn shame to end MJ's streak like that.

I had it 29-28 for Johnson but I didn't see it as a big robbery and I was kind of expecting it to be a split decision when it ended.

Johnson was controlling the center and throwing a lot but he was also missing a lot.

Same here.

It was a close fight overall, but round by round, Johnson won that for sure.

Back