Salido pretty clearly. 7-5 or 8-4

Fury-Wilder
Fury won at least 9 rounds imo

Jacobs-GGG
GGG 114-113

Parker-Whyte
Whyte pretty clear

Harrison-Charlo

This one cracks me up. I had Charlo ahead but I am fine with him losing. And Harrison roasting him at that presser after was hysterical

Pretty much agree although imo most arguable on your list is Canelo vs GGG 1 but i also hate GGG soooo......

I was sort of considering making a "lets score a fight" thread once a week here. A couple of other sites I posted at years back did that and it was sort of interesting.

I was sort of considering making a "lets score a fight" thread once a week here. A couple of other sites I posted at years back did that and it was sort of interesting.
Good idea

I dunno how to tag people but i wonder if we could post a thread at the top. vote each week or somethin

I am sorta biases towards G but I though he beat caneli handily both times
1. 9-3
2. 8-4
Jacobs 115-112

Fury definitely beat Wilder, LOL... It was pretty nuts how it turned out to be debatable here right after. The Wilder advocates and / or Fury haters were quibbling over that 12th round knockdown, trying to justify the draw to such an extreme extent, that they totally ignored the fact that Wilder got completely outclassed by someone who was relatively rusty and even out of shape.

I think some fights or series of fights between two fighters are worthy of their own thread. There are a lot of fights I have sat down and scored round by round very carefully and I've had very interesting debates with some friends who do the same.

Doesn't even have to be once a week. Create a thread about any fight you want to hear other people's scorecards for at any time. Some threads will be bigger than others. Example: I had BHop winning both Taylor fights. Would love to have a thread debating those fights.

I'm all for interesting "How'd You Score It: (Fighter A vs Fighter B)" threads popping up.

I had Canelo-GGG 1 a draw, but if pushed I'd have given it to Canelo. Canelo defo second fight, and thought Chisora did enough against Whyte.

Canelo - GGG 1 : 7-5 GGG
Canelo - GGG 2 : 7-5 Canelo
Jacobs - GGG : 114-113 Jacobs
Fury - Wilder : 114-112 Fury
Salido - Loma : 7-5 Salido
Chisora - Whyte 1 : Draw (I think)

I recently bumped into this video and I agreed with most of what was said:

Any opinions here on these De la hoya fights? In my view the most controversial fight of his remains the fight against Hopkins, even though the result was clear.

I recently bumped into this video and I agreed with most of what was said:

Any opinions here on these De la hoya fights? In my view the most controversial fight of his remains the fight against Hopkins, even though the result was clear.

The Floyd fight was competitive, but still a clear loss IMO. Oscar got figured out once Floyd properly countered the jab.
Against Whitaker I can see how people would favor Pernell, but Oscar definitely scored the most significant shots - this side of the flash KD, of course. Scorecards are too wide, though.
Mosley 2 is extremely close, I scored it for Oscar, but then again my biggest issue here is PEDs.
Against Trinidad Oscar was definitely the better boxer, but he played it safe and paid for it. I scored it for him, nothing too wrong with 7-5 or 6-5-1 for Tito.
The Quartey fight was very competitive. You could give it it to either man. I think I scored it 6-6 with Oscar edging it with the late KD.
I really think Sturm outboxed DLH. Maybe watching it ringside would tell another story.

Canelo-GGG 1
GGG
Canelo-GGG 2
GGG
Chisora-Whyte 1
Whyte
Salido-Loma
Salido
Fury-Wilder
Fury
Jacobs-GGG
GGG
Parker-Whyte
Whyte
Harrison-Charlo
Didn't watch

To add a few more that come to mind
Kovalev > Ward
Lara > Canelo
Canelo > Jacobs

Last edited:
Give it to me forum

Canelo-GGG 1
GGG- 7-5

Canelo-GGG 2

Draw

Chisora-Whyte 1
Think i had Del Boy ahead 7-5

Salido-Loma

Fury-Wilder

Jacobs-GGG
GGG 114-113

Parker-Whyte
Whyte pretty clear

Harrison-Charlo

This one cracks me up. I had Charlo ahead but I am fine with him losing. And Harrison roasting him at that presser after was hysterical
Not a bad list except that I had Canelo winning against GGG in the second meeting. Otherwise not bad.

That might be cool, actually. Maybe even one every three weeks or each month or so? Give everyone time to catch it and post/comment.
And maybe throw in some (also once a month, maybe---that would give us two a month to watch) that weren't controversial but amazing and we have discussion on those as well?
I would be down.

Give it to me forum

Canelo-GGG 1
GGG- 7-5

Canelo-GGG 2

Draw

Chisora-Whyte 1
Think i had Del Boy ahead 7-5

Salido-Loma

Fury-Wilder

Jacobs-GGG
GGG 114-113

Parker-Whyte
Whyte pretty clear

Harrison-Charlo

I'm pretty close on yours, but I had Fury winning 10 rounds and Harrison up, I think. Not 100% sure I remember how I had Salido/Loma or Parker/Whyte.

Not on the list but I thought Calzaghe beat B Hop pretty clearly

Back