How did you score Boozer vs Arlosvki?

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I thought Boser quite clearly won that.

Both landed few clean head shots but Boser lit up AA's lead leg the whole fight. How can you give it to AA?

total strikes 68-34 in favor of Boser

before you ask yes I lost money...

2-1 AA.

Round 1 Boser barely. 2 and 3rd round, AA landed the cleaner and bigger shots. Boser was pretty much all leg kicks.

I scored it as only slightly better than Yan vs Gadelha

I saw it for Arlovski 29-28. He was getting out struck because of the Leg Kicks but almost every time they traded he got the better of Boser with his power advantage.

He landed the more impactful shots as damn near all of them got a strong reaction from Boser. It became very clear that Boser respected his power and knew what was up. He stayed on the outside for a reason, Arlovski had him on skates when he landed.

All Boser landed was leg kicks which obviously didn't affect Arlovski who also obviously landed the harder and cleaner strikes apart from them.

Same as the judges

when they do that much dancing, i just stop paying attention. when it's that inactive, just call it a draw or something.

I felt boser won overall but pretty uneventful fight.

Arlovski had better power but he never rocked boser and make no mistake arlovskis leg was hurting him. He kept switching on it.

That said not surprised at all.

I was very disappointed in Boser. He fought a boring fight. There has to be major shame in losing to a 41 year old that had an MMA debut all the way back in 1999.

Back