How did you have Henderson/Khabilov scored after three rounds?

10-9 Rustam, 10-9 Bendo, 10-10

But who really cares. Competitive and close fight by any objective person on Earth. I suspect this thread is made by shit-stirrers who like to argue scoring for every Bendo fight. A very ripe trolling topic since his very first fight with Edgar

2-1 either way is fair IMO. Personally had it Rustam, Bendo, Bendo but I could see why one would score 3 for Rustam. He was fading though by the look of it, I think Bendo would have rallied 4 and 5 regardless

Bendo 2-1. But I can see why people can score it Rustam 2-1. Either way.

rustam rd.1
benson rd. 2 and 3

it was very close though, would not disagree with someone giving it to khabilov, especially rd. 3

1- Khabilov
2 and 3- Bendo

Could see it 1 and 3 for Khabilov as acceptable.

I had it 2-1 Bendo going into the 4th.

Rustam won the first while Bendo won the second and third.

Diego had all 3 rounds. Judges scorecard has diego penciled in, and since he raped ross for that decision, I just don't see how he could be left off of this card as well. Benson is lucky to finish it, cause if not, Diego comes runnin out the back wwe style to accept his win.

rustam was dominating him, dont let florian and anik's shitty commentary fool u. all they did was badmouth khabilov the whole fight as he outgrappled and outstruck benson every round. i had it 30-27 for khab.

3-0 rustam, at worst 2-1. Benson got that sweep with like 20 seconds in the 2nd i think.

But i had it 3-0, rustam gassed.

Credit to bendo tho.

Back