How Did You End Up On Here?

woke up in a dumpster behind a ghetto bisexual strip club hangover with a knife on my hand, then i strolled to chik fi-a to get a chicken sandwich, but when i went to take a leak inside the bathroom i heard arguing, when i stepped outside there were tons of FBI agents getting chicken sandwiches, when i went to te register the dude said 'the feds took 'em all' then when i roared in frustration, one of the agents looked at me, and handed me a sandwich he said 'i got plenty, lets share dog' and as i wolfed down on my sandwich i thought 'how come this guy called me a dog!?' sahredgo, share dog, so when i got back to my apartment and kept eating i started drinking again, rum and coke all day with papa johns pizza and i blacked out, when i woke up from the cold as i was passed out on the balcony my mind went to sharedog, so i went and i googled it, and bam!, first result here i am, and i live here
tumblr_nz43dqVWhO1tsf68ao1_400.gif

I used to read the forum, but never signed up until I was looking at a thread about the shitness of a card I had tickets for and I needed to also share my indignant dissatisfaction. I've been sharing my indignant dissatisfaction about everything ever since.

Watched my first marathon of ufc on spike i think. Thought it was cool, googled ufc forum the other one seemed gay so this one. Strange I would end up in the Gheyberry.
Forums are such a dying beauty though.

My old MMA discussion place got shut down... :( Google+ :D:D
hqdefault.jpg
Made an account on Sherdog after that as a few members said they would migrate over here :rolleyes:
I didn't even post anything for 6 months or so before I decided randomly that I needed to vent about something and everything clicked right away :D

I was interested in S&C for combat sports and lurked the Strength & Power + conditioning forum for awhile, when they were separate. Eventually I joined my MMA gym and got more interested in technical discussion which I was part of for most of the time, eventually banched out to the mayberry to hone my meme lord skills and work from there

Looking back, my first thread was very different, I wrote it out like I was writing a professional email, nowadays I just post one liners and roast ppl

I was bleeding out of my ass for an unknown reason and googled "just bleed out of my ass", found this forum.

I'm a TUF noob. Nuff said.

I was bleeding out of my ass for an unknown reason and googled "just bleed out of my ass", found this forum.
BitesizedRemoteBongo-size_restricted.gif
Did you ever find out why? :p

The legendary Donny!

He was so infamous that he became a household name who made this forum mad.

Little known fact, this guy <{JustBleed}> See how he is putting ridiculous pressure and tension on his body? Well.. let's just say I was not the only one bleeding out of my ass.

Little known fact, this guy <{JustBleed}> See how he is putting ridiculous pressure and tension on his body? Well.. let's just say I was not the only one bleeding out of my ass.
img.gif

I can't remember exactly but I think I used to search things about martial arts and run into interesting topics like: "Bruce Lee vs Tyson" grappling techniques, and other fun topics. Eventually I created an account to participate in the discussions.

At the time (2015), Ronda Rousey was a Goddess to many people, as she was at the height of her career. IMDB still had discussion forums at the time and I'd go to the The Ultimate Fighter page to discuss MMA. I mentioned some males that I thought Rousey couldn't beat and I'd get ganged up on and attacked by folks who probably thought Rousey could beat Jon Jones. When I'd come to Sherdog folks had a little more knowledge about fighting and common sense. They didn't think that just because Ronda could beat up other girls she'd destroy a prime Muhammad Ali.

The discussions are good and lively (despite a some trolling/flaming) and I've been here ever since.

Back