How Did You End Up On Here?

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Always wondered how people found there way to this forum ....

I been lurking on here idk 15 + years after the subfighter & mma weekly forums got deleted I decided to sign up .

It's nice being part of the sherdog family

I did an Altavista search for where to talk about gay shit.

The internethahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa ohh maann.

Got into mma around 2007 and wanted to learn as much as I could about the past. Asked to join these forums and about 18 months later the sloth mods here finally approved me.

I used to check the rankings and news in 2005/2006 and one day, I clicked the forums section. I lurked for about 10 years just reading opinions on MMA and boxing, but also loved the Berry. I created an account and waited a few years to post. It was funny because I felt I knew a lot of you already.

Last edited:
I was part of a modelling entrepreneur bodybuilding Mensa street fighting forum where you had to be 7ft verified to post, but that got closed down so here I am.

I lurked the forums throughout 2008 whenever I missed a ufc event to read play by plays and comments from posters. Didn't sign up until 2010 and been stuck since.

Always wondered how people found there way to this forum ....

I been lurking on here idk 15 + years after the subfighter & mma weekly forums got deleted I decided to sign up .

It's nice being part of the sherdog family
Yup I been lurking since he first started this. Been watching MMA since its inception. I found this place when I was back on AOL asking if people watch "UFC"

Been forum hopping for over a decade. Got real heavy into MMA and looked to Sherdog to check the rankings. Then I found the forum section. The rest is history, I suppose...

Used to watch UFC cards all the time on AFN.

Came here to learn more about the fighters to see if I wanted to wake up early to watch the card live.

Then, I stopped watching PPV cards.

Then, I came here to read movie reviews.

I used to really like UFC/PRIDE and nobody I knew in real life shared my interests so I stumbled upon Sherdog. Have been banned twice and swore it off in 2012 but came back whem CM Punk fought because I had to be a part of that comedy gold.

Lurking in 04-05. Signed up in 06. Lost my password and email for the old account.

I got butthurt over Ubereem nuthuggers on a soccer forum and decided I needed to take a stand on an actual karate forum

Back