How did you discover Santa was fake?

My dad spoiled it for me when I was 2-3 years old, I left Cookies and Chocolate milk out for Santa and stayed awake in my room all night for Santa and I heard santa put presents and eat the cookies then I came out and it was my dad and he said crap santa is not real it's been me the whole time:icon_evil

My dad spoiled it for me when I was 2-3 years old, I left Cookies and Chocolate milk out for Santa and stayed awake in my room all night for Santa and I heard santa put presents and eat the cookies then I came out and it was my dad and he said crap santa is not real it's been me the whole time:icon_evil

Sad thing was, your dad was lying, trying to take the credit AND eating up the poor guy's only paltry excuse for 'compensation'. What a scumbag

My mother straight up told me when i was 5 ''Santa doesn't come to the hood''

Being a black kid growing up the ghetto ''santa claus'' isn't something you even get a chance to believe in.

Which is sorta sad.

My mother straight up told me when i was 5 ''Santa doesn't come to the hood''

Being a black kid growing up the ghetto ''santa claus'' isn't something you even get a chance to believe in.

Which is sorta sad.

had to

When I was like 4 by just thinking about it. I pretended that I thought he was real until I was like 11 to please my parents lol.

Santas real!

u have to believe otherwise he doesnt exist...

my dad told me when i was about 5-6. i gotta admit, it seems pretty funny now.

Santa is fake?!?!?!

illK6U.gif

i don't remember a single moment where it flashed to me as I was always critical of things that couldn't be explained logically to me

My mom didn't hide the receipt one year and on Christmas day, when I was 8 I had just finished unwrapping presents and saw a piece of paper sticking out from under the couch. I pulled it out quietly and realized that everything I had just received was on there

Kept my mouth shut until my youngest brither turned 9 four years later

I recognized my mom's handwriting on the present. I don't remember how old I was...7-8 probably.

Noticed the handwriting in "From: Santa Claus" looked exactly like my mom's. This was probably grade 1.

I cracks me up to think this thread title alone has broken the news to somebody on Sherdog's little brother or sister or kid who was casually walking by or snoping on the family computer.

tbh i never believed. even in jesus, the tooth fairy, the boogey man etc. i just never believed

Once I learned math in 1st grade and saw toys at a store with price tags on them, I could never be convinced that someone was making them and giving them away for good behavior.

Around 6, the same time I decided Christianity was fake.

Back