How did Tyron Woodley put on such a dominant performance against Darren Till

rodkek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
but put on 3 straight fights where he looked totally washed up afterwards? He showed a little bit more against luque but his chin seemed a little bit shot. Is Darren Till just a complete can or did age catch up to T-Wood in the following months
aUGvhlf.png

idk but before luque he refused to do anything at all in the fights

but put on 3 straight fights where he looked totally washed up afterwards? He showed a little bit more against luque but his chin seemed a little bit shot. Is Darren Till just a complete can or did age catch up to T-Wood in the following months
aUGvhlf.png

He got old. Happens to everyone

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attachments

• Screenshot_14.png
    Screenshot_14.png
    645.1 KB · Views: 21
Till took Woodley's soul.

Woodley became convinced he could do fuck all and wait for that 1 big haymaker to get victories because it worked perfectly on Till.

It was all downhill after that.

Why are people shocked, fighterds literally age over night and go from champs to washed up within 1 fight. This is nothing new

I think the bigger question is how Woodley was so dominant against Till but no one has been able to come close to beating him that way at 185

He punched Till really really hard in the face then exploited his terrible sub defence

aUGvhlf.png

I think it was just one of those nights. Woodley survived but didn’t look great in the WB and even Maia fights. He was also JUST active enough to get by, and when he lost the ability to change the fight with one big action he was screwed. Against Till he started well and it was over quickly.

Simple really. Till got rushed pretty fast towards that title fight. He fought a bunch of green bellies and gatekeepers up to that point. He was not ready physically or mentally. Tyron was his first real test and he was champ at the time with something to prove.

Top that off with, I Don't think Till was really very good to begin with. I still don't think he's UFC caliber and I think Tyron does the exact same thing to his overrated ass again if they were to ever meet.

Back