How did Thompson look?

Jamoke

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wasn't home yesterday so I missed the even(was out getting drunk for no reason) :icon_sad:

How did The Colossus look? I see that he won by KO in the first. How did the KO come?

Takedown then GNP from the GIF I saw.

Then a pretty damn good post-fight speech.

Best shape I've seen him in, in a while.

He looked good. With a couple more victories he might be able to crack the UFC's top 10.

Dominant. Prindle had nothing for him. Some of the shots were close to the back of the head. Nothing blatant but they were questionable and Prindle was upset about it.

Dominant. Prindle had nothing for him. Some of the shots were close to the back of the head. Nothing blatant but they were questionable and Prindle was upset about it.

Prindle was rocked from couple Back of the head punches

The post fight interview was a crazy blend of humor and scariness

I thought he looked really good. Seems to be putting it together despite his low ceiling.

Did the Rogan wannabe (can't remember his name) really say the "big names at HW in Bellator"? Who are the big names? I can only think of Kongo, who I guess is a little bit of a big name.

He looked pretty good, and Prindle looked absolutely horrendous. But JT came prepared with an AWESOME post-fight speech.

[YT]dusIkIrfXa4[/YT]

Good on Thompson! He's a pretty smart bloke but his accent holds him back a fair bit. Glad to see he put the boss on the spot though and talked at him with an audience about where he wanted to go, more folks need to do that.

Yeah no way he could ever be top -10. But curious how good do you think Soa palleli is? He has 3 UFC wins in a row!!!! A UFC co-main eventer!!!

Soa? he loses to the Roy Nelsons, Schaubs and Struves. but I think he beats Thompson. he is basically a better version of the Colossus.

Back