How did Ngannou break the world record when he started training at 22

abedm

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
How is it Ngannou could start combat sports at age 22 and break the world record for the hardest punch. How hard did Mike Tyson hit or how hard does Wilder hit?

An why doesnt he also pursue boxing?

Wilder would have broken the record but he was wearing a heavy coat when walking to the punch measuring machine.

He didn't break a world record, he hit the machine at the UFC PI harder than anyone else has

I am in the first comment in this thread that is not either in all caps or obnoxiously large font. For that - I think I deserve something

Edit - too late

How I imagine TS

Look_7a93be_1293127.jpg

if you believe Big Frank punches harder than Mike Tyson or is anywhere near the hardest puncher in the world, you're truly an idiot.

N'Gannou is about 50 lbs heavier than Tyson so he probably does hit harder, tbh – but speed/accuracy beat power when you're north of 200 lbs and Tyson he both in spades.

How is it Ngannou could start combat sports at age 22 and break the world record for the hardest punch. How hard did Mike Tyson hit or how hard does Wilder hit?

An why doesnt he also pursue boxing?
maybe he has the most hardest punch but he couldnt ko stipe because stipe has a granite chin (for DC it was a lucky punch ufc 226) but lets see how he will knock out jarzinho because he has a solid chin too

The only people who have hit that machine are people who have been at the UFC Pi .. also Black Beast on FOX with has already beat Ngannou on that silly machine lol, he punched it harder on the FOX show

But anyways it dont matter if Black Beast beat it because Those punch machines are so herky jerky and give out all sorts of bizarre readings, they are just for arcade and the fun fair, its not legit.

If a sherdogger gets a little run up to that machine and had a fair amount of weight behind him and is adult male, you could beat a lot of "pro fighters" on it. I've seen a guy who I used to work with get higher number than Lennox Lewis on that silly machine by just running up to and throwing a huge swing. then he did it a few times more and gave him a low number lol.. the thing is so hekry jerky and random

-He's not the hardest puncher in the world. Everyone in the boxing top 10 hit harder at heavyweight
-UFC's (and MMA in general) talent pool at heavyweight is very thin compared to boxing
-He'd get killed in boxing, and I'm even convinced a ton of heavyweight boxers could come over to MMA and kick his ass.

He's one-dimensional and gets by being bigger and stronger and throwing haymakers. No reason most of the top 10 guys in boxing couldn't figure out how to do that in their spare time.

Stop drinking the Rogan kool-aid.

I am in the first comment in this thread that is not either in all caps or obnoxiously large font. For that - I think I deserve something

Edit - too late
I still think you should have thisEveryday Cookie - Chocolate Chip - Baked.jpg

Back