how did Michael Johnson beat poirier?

Ruthless_swag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
just how good is Michael Johnson? lol wtf how did poirier lose to him. He smashed gaetje, Eddie and Holloway. I believe all 3 would make short work of Johnson. Maybe not current Eddie but the other 2 would comfortably rest their nuts on his face.

just how good is Michael Johnson? lol wtf how did poirier lose to him. He smashed gaetje, Eddie and Holloway. I believe all 3 would make short work of Johnson. Maybe not current Eddie but the other 2 would comfortably rest their nuts on his face.

Gaethje would make short work of Michael Johnson?

Ummmm they already fought and it was a back and forth FOTY fight where both got dropped and hurt multiple times

Michael was a good LW capable of beating top guys. He has wins over Tibau, Castillo, Edson and Ferguson too, also got robbed against Dariush and had a conpetitive back and forth 2-1 FOTN with Nate Diaz

He punched him really fucking hard? This shit happens, even Aldo got knocked out in record time.

It was an early stoppage. If it wasn't stopped, Michael Johnson would've gassed out and Poirier would have won.

It was an early stoppage. If it wasn't stopped, Michael Johnson would've gassed out and Poirier would have won.
TinyAggressiveLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif

Ummmm they already fought and it was a back and forth FOTY fight where both got dropped and hurt multiple time

Gaethje didn’t get dropped and hurt multiple time.

Priorer was getting cracked by Holloway in the later fights.

Conor destroyed him in a round.

He's a great striker but he's hittable and his heart far outweighs his chin

I actually wonder who’s got a better chin at this point...
8101ba4d0672410636f0d2e0666ea8b3

I actually wonder who’s got a better chin at this point...
8101ba4d0672410636f0d2e0666ea8b3
Emmett detonated a nuclear overhand directly on MJ's chin. Aren't many people who could take that shot.

Ummmm they already fought and it was a back and forth FOTY fight where both got dropped and hurt multiple times

Michael was a good LW capable of beating top guys. He has wins over Tibau, Castillo, Edson and Ferguson too, also got robbed against Dariush and had a conpetitive back and forth 2-1 FOTN with Nate Diaz
why is he so wildly inconsistent? how the fuck did he beat all those guys. shit. I really underestimated this dude then.

Emmett detonated a nuclear overhand directly on MJ's chin. Aren't many people who could take that shot.
At the same time, Johnson detonated on Poirier but people say he’s got a glass chin. I think both guys are tough but the right shot will lay anyone out.

It’s simple the better fighter that night won and it happened to be MJ

Dustin's striking improved significantly...he has better defense now. His hands got really heavy too.

Back