How did Maurice Greene and Ousburne end up in a PPV main card?

this guy is too gassed to have a post fight interview. He's litatarly getting a stroke as rogans intervieing him. dana is pathetic for making people pay for cable/ then espn then ppv to watch a 42 year old russian part time freelancer fight ... even mathew mchonay is just making his way to the ring. he even knows this card is garbage and he's a casual

If Sambo was easy Olenik and Greene would not have gassed

Just look at the views on the fucking UFC embedded videos and you will understand:

500.000 for a mediocre ppv
1.000.000 for a super stacked ppv
3.000.000 for Conor. Same numbers for khabib (after that build up) and cerrone.

It doesn't matter who else is on the card. UFC taking advantage of these filthy casuals

Same way Anderson ends up on ppvs.

colour is needed to sell cards.
You have a point and that might apply to WMMA, Anderson while past his best days and all of that, he is still a star and an all time great, that should not be fighting, but he does, he deserves a spot in a PPV card, casuals will only tune in for the main event, a guy i know just asked me at what time it starts...the main fight.

Go back and look at some of of those old ppvs they aren't ALL stacked, nevermind the average skillset being worse.

We just 244, 245, & 248 is pretty amazing. 241, 239,238, 235, 236 even tho it was top 2 heavy.

Tonight's card is definitely highway robbery for those who paid though

It was a good fight though!
It had me on the edge of my seat.

That was probably the best fight of the entire card.

McGregor gotta get paid.

The pie only so big and he gets a big slice.

Besides Cowboy everybody else (probably) fighting for crumbs and exposure.

Greene because heavyweights

Osbourne because heavy weights

<{hughesimpress}>

Suckers bought this one?

I see all the WME investors arriving to see if Conor can still fight and earn them sumn back...

Back