How Did Lauren Murphy Become a UFC Fighter?

You answered your own question in the OP with that poster. To build up girls like Andrea Lee.

Not to mention they need to get PVZ wins somehow

The fighter bashing in this thread is disgusting.

She fights at the highest level.

Why bash on the woman?

WMMA... where you can be doing cardio kickboxing early in the year and then be on a UFC main card by summer time.

Sometimes dreams can come true. Train cardio for health and wealth.

N6OzOhO.jpg

Hes really that big? wow
lol might be his brother. Who's the female fighter with the giant brother that possess certain strength?

Edit: Hannah the country girl

She's a tough cat -- she defeated my old teammate Kelly Fasholz in her UFC debut after getting battered for 2 rounds and putting it on in the 3rd getting the TKO with short time in a fight she was about to lose.

I hope she has a side gig...and not an onlyfans account.

To be fair, there more of a bash toward UFC's wmma division.

Fair enough, but there are some high level fighters. Especially in the SW division. The top 5 in that division are really good.

Fair enough, but there are some high level fighters. Especially in the SW division. The top 5 in that division are really good.
Yes there are, but your key word is "some". Just recently i recall seeing a wmma fighter with a 0-3 record fighting on the prelims.

Yes there are, but your key word is "some". Just recently i recall seeing a wmma fighter with a 0-3 record fighting on the prelims.

I don’t recall that fighter, do you have a name to go with that record? And possible reasons why an 0-3 would be there at all?

“If I ever write a book it will be about me just sort of bumbling my way into a professional fighting career”

When Murphy started her training over ten years ago, she lived in Alaska and was only looking for a way to stay busy during the blistering cold. . . her biggest dream was that she might one day enter a local jiu-jitsu tournament. . . . [She won] . . . Murphy had another wild idea. Maybe she could participate in an MMA fight and have something . . . to tell her grandkids about someday. . . . Soon after the experience, she wondered if maybe she could win another fight. . . . The champion of that local MMA promotion, Alaska Fighting Championships, called out Murphy for a fight after just her second professional win. Murphy said she agreed to it, but only to save face. . . . Murphy won that fight, too, and she went on to win more fights, still never really dreaming of becoming a UFC fighter.

“I never dreamed about going to the UFC or anything,” Murphy said. “Women weren’t even allowed in the UFC back then.”

https://heavy.com/sports/2020/02/ufc-247-lauren-murphy/

She has lost to Sijara Eubanks, Sara McMann and Liz Carmouche. She won't be making any history in the UFC.

I don’t recall that fighter, do you have a name to go with that record? And possible reasons why an 0-3 would be there at all?
I didn't watch the fight, i just remember glancing at the screen during the tale of the tape, didnt pay attention to the name or division.

Pics, or it didn’t happen, bro.
sorry man, i can't be bothered to look up the entire ufc wmma roster. I am already now 3 reply's more then i cared to make over the topic. Just take my uncomfirmed statement with a grain of salt.

Back