How Did He Do This?

Doppelganger 10
props 2 any1 who gets the reference

sounds legit

I'm not watching that video.

The dude on the left is clearly moslem or about to morph into a lizard.

Fuck that noise.

tumblr_me9z2xCeFM1qcqqpjo8_r1_250.gif

^ this is bullshit! It's just a short basketball goal. Really he is just standing there and squats down, not floats.

:eek:

^ this is bullshit! It's just a short basketball goal. Really he is just standing there and squats down, not floats.

:eek:

Go back to whatever shithole calls is a goal.

Its a hoop. HOOP muthafuckaaaa!!!

He listened to LeBoeuf.

lol that would get u jumped here

Here they'd think u were in some kind of legal trouble. Or were lookin for tennis courts.

Lol that's crazy man I've always heard that thing called a goal. shit.

ye no. pretty sure most ppl in the US will know wat u mean when u say courts and ur dressed in athletic clothes

like even in the nba, the announcers/commentators dont say goal. they say so&so scored a basket/bucket or he dunked on the rim

like even in the nba, the announcers/commentators dont say goal. they say so&so scored a basket/bucket or he dunked on the rim

Well yeah. We say that here too. But the actual pole/rim/net setup we all put in our driveways when we're kids....we call that a basketball goal.

The rim is still called a rim. And when we score it's called a basket or points. But if you went a bought a pole & a rim & a net and put it up in your driveway, you'd tell your friends you just got a new basketball goal.

Well yeah. We say that here too. But the actual pole/rim/net setup we all put in our driveways when we're kids....we call that a basketball goal.

The rim is still called a rim. And when we score it's called a basket or points. But if you went a bought a pole/rim/net and put it up in your driveway, you'd tell your friends you just got a new basketball goal.

thats still the weirdest soundin thing ever XD

Back