How Did He Do This?

Are there anymore links you need us to click, TS?

Incidentally, this trick is how Prince gets onstage during arena concerts. He hides inside a crate and they wheel him beneath it and like JEHOVA HE APPEARETH.

What do you mean? That's not my youtube account if that's what you're implying.

Are there anymore links you need us to click, TS?

Incidentally, this trick is how Prince gets onstage during arena concerts. He hides inside a crate and they wheel him beneath it and like JEHOVA HE APPEARETH.

u sayin he not magic?

giphy.gif

tumblr_me9z2xCeFM1qcqqpjo8_r1_250.gif

Next thing you'll say is you never saw Prince in person.

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER.

I did actually. Well maybe not "in person" and maybe not "Prince" and maybe not "me". But the first Saw was definitely a good flick.

0tykmxD.gif

What do you mean? That's not my youtube account if that's what you're implying.
Do you expect a lot of trust in a thread about magicians? Is that what we're doing these days?

Did you not see the guy with the red/black coffin thing behind the box? Darcy jumped into that thing before the platform was raised, the only part I don't know is how they had the hands coming out of the box.

Did you not see the guy with the red/black coffin thing behind the box? Darcy jumped into that thing before the platform was raised, the only part I don't know is how they had the hands coming out of the box.

another dude hidin in the pallet

The video was definitely prerecorded.
If you watched when he was filming the audience, the camera view remained vertical even after turning it sideways.
But inside the box it remained horizontal the entire time.

Also the camera lighting inside the dark box and how the video feed cuts out 9 seconds early seems bogus.

ok makes sense. @ 1st i wasnt sure if the pallet was big enough to fit another person. after subsequent viewing, i think this is the best explanation

my initial thoughts were that the hands were fake but then if the box got smashed the hands would still be there

Bro you should watch magic. For real man. I'll pray for.you.

dam prince with his basketball demon magic

i blame the dudes who hacked AM

It wasn't really Primce though. Twas an old fart with his creepy puppet.

dam prince with his basketball demon magic

i blame the dudes who hacked AM

also wats wrong w) da magix?

Magicians are demon summoners or sexual deviants.

Or BOTH!

Back