How Did He Do This?

Sharkey

Who finishes 3rd?
@Gold
Reaction score
Seriously. I've watched this at least 5 times already and I can't figure this shit out. I'd like to think I usually have a decent enough eye for this stuff, but this one has me stumped. Not a single camera cut either. Any ideas?

prerecorded vid maybe? trap door?

im tryin to figure out the hands part

alternative explanation: demon magic

I have no idea. That's a pretty good one.

I like how the cell phone view conveniently disappeared with 9 seconds left.

magic is real. this is the proof.

I can't break the magician's code.....
because I don't know

I like how the cell phone view conveniently disappeared with 9 seconds left.

Well he did tell the lady that he'd take care of her phone, so because of that I can only assume he turned it off and pocketed it before he cast his teleportation spell.

He obviously ducked into the ridiculously over-sized red tool cart that was rolled out to accompany a guy that needed a cordless drill and some screws. It was rolled to the back of the box as he was put into it and lid closed. You can see how heavy it is as the dude rolled it away...

Last edited:
He obviously ducked into the ridiculously over-sized red tool cart that was rolled out to accompany a guy that needed a cordless drill and some screws. It was rolled to the back of the box as he was put in the box. You can see how heavy it is as the dude rolled it away...

I'm.with you, obvious answer is he.was.never really in the box,.neither was her.phone

I'm.with you, obvious answer is he.was.never really in the box,.neither was her.phone

ye im pretty sure every1s figured that out. im concerned with the hand thingy. wat happened to the hands and where did it go when the box got smashed?

kind looks like you can see the fake hands when it hits the ground too.

The box tips forward and he slips out the back remaining on the platform. The people watch as the box falls not paying attention to him lying just out of view on the platform. Before they have a chance to inspect the platform more closely, a look-a-like body double from very very very far away calls to them on a bullhorn giving the illusion that the magician somehow teleported.

Dude knew a bit too quickly how to start the cam on a phone he just got. Probably prerecorded vid on it.

Seriously though, he flat out lied. He said it would be no illusion, but an escape. Truth is it was an illusion because he actually died in the crashing crate.

Also disappointed in those holes. Hands coming through them?!? That's not glorious. That's not glorious at all.

It's another dude. He's still laying inside the false pallet dangling overhead.

ok makes sense. @ 1st i wasnt sure if the pallet was big enough to fit another person. after subsequent viewing, i think this is the best explanation

my initial thoughts were that the hands were fake but then if the box got smashed the hands would still be there

Are there anymore links you need us to click, TS?

Incidentally, this trick is how Prince gets onstage during arena concerts. He hides inside a crate and they wheel him beneath it and like JEHOVA HE APPEARETH.

Are there anymore links you need us to click, TS?

Incidentally, this trick is how Prince gets onstage during arena concerts. He hides inside a crate and they wheel him beneath it and like JEHOVA HE APPEARETH.

I don't know, man. Jehova never appeareth when I'm around.

He obviously ducked into the ridiculously over-sized red tool cart that was rolled out to accompany a guy that needed a cordless drill and some screws. It was rolled to the back of the box as he was put into it and lid closed. You can see how heavy it is as the dude rolled it away...

Good job. That's it.

Back