How did everyone score Dillashaw vs Cruz?

I scored it 48-47 to Dillashaw, thinking Cruz got rounds 1-2 and TJ 3-5. I thought 2 was clearly Cruz's, whilst 4-5 were clearly TJ's and 1 & 3 were debatable. How did you all score it? I think TJ deserved the Win given he clearly took 2 rounds and Cruz clearly took 1.
I had tj retaining his title in a close fight 48-47.....was even a little surprised when Dom got his hand raised and I clearly didn't think he did enough to wrest that belt from champ.
Just one man's opinion.

Great fight. I had it 48-47 Cruz. But wouldn't have debated it going the other way. One of those decisions that would naturally split people. Dom getting his hand raised at the end of that fight remains one of my favourite moments in MMA.

Dillishaw and I didn't think it was going to be controversial.

Thought dillashaw won. But was close. Would love to see it again.

Dom. Remember thinking while watching that the booth was giving TJ a ton of credit for strikes that weren't landing.

Cruz landed 112 and Dillashaw 109, but Dillashaw missed with 102 punches more, which makes you look stupid in the eyes of the judges.
Bang Ludwig had a stupid plan, because he knows less about boxing than Dom.

That's what Ludwig had a gripe with the judges over - 'their non-understanding that he was missing punches on purpose'

Anyway, I had it 3-2 for Cruz. It was razor close. I think one judge scored it 49-46, which is mind boggling. It's possible if Dillashaw kept using the leg kicks when it was clear something was up with Cruz' at the time and he wasn't moving as well as early in the fight, he might have got it, instead of Kickboxing with him.

I've only seen it live.. was rooting for Dom but had TJ winning by a round, forget which. I wasn't upset with the decision though.

I was hoping they'd do an immediate rematch since it was so close and such a good fight. Hope to see it again when TJ beats Cody.

I don't remember which rounds but I had it 3-2 Dillashaw.