How did everyone score Dillashaw vs Cruz?

glasshouses999

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I scored it 48-47 to Dillashaw, thinking Cruz got rounds 1-2 and TJ 3-5. I thought 2 was clearly Cruz's, whilst 4-5 were clearly TJ's and 1 & 3 were debatable. How did you all score it? I think TJ deserved the Win given he clearly took 2 rounds and Cruz clearly took 1.

I scored it 48-47 to Dillashaw, thinking Cruz got rounds 1-2 and TJ 3-5. I thought 2 was clearly Cruz's, whilst 4-5 were clearly TJ's and 1 & 3 were debatable. How did you all score it? I think TJ deserved the Win given he clearly took 2 rounds and Cruz clearly took 1.
I think you're both wrong.

I had it for TJ and you can clearly tell he didn't more damage but dominicks comeback story made the decision ok with me.

Plus if you hear the story on joe rogans podcast about how terrible his training camp went its like damn whatever dom you deserve that win.

He basically blew out both his feet with plantar fasciitis and broke his rib mid training camp.
Basically got no sparring in at all.

99% of fighters would have pulled out of that fight

I had it for TJ and you can clearly tell he didn't more damage but dominicks comeback story made the decision ok with me.

Plus if you hear the story on joe rogans podcast about how terrible his training camp went its like damn whatever dom you deserve that win.

He basically blew out both his feet with plantar fasciitis and broke his rib mid training camp.

Similar story with Cruz going into the Garbrandt fight. The nerve damage on his feet is only getting worse with time.

1-3 for Cruz, 4-5 for TJ. That's how I scored it live and that's how I see it now as well.

Yeah man I knew he was injured and he did very well considering. Against Urijah he looked amazing (granted it's lesser opposition) but his footwork was largely missing in the Cody fight and he was trying to knock him out rather than do his usual funky thing. Think he might have been injured for that one too.

Don't have a score but I thought the Snake wo won.

48-47 Cruz. TJ won two rounds very decisively while Cruz narrowly squeaked out three. MMA scoring is funny that way.

I need to re-watch it because I have only seen it once live at the time. But I remember having in 3-2 for Cruz. But I know it was close and there was not much in it. Could even be a draw.

Although I haven't watched the fight since it happened, I believe I had 1 and 2 for Cruz and 4-5 for TJ, with three being a toss up that I ultimately gave to Cruz.
I remember thinking it was pretty close and I wasn't sure how the judges would have it.

Cruz landed 112 and Dillashaw 109, but Dillashaw missed with 102 punches more, which makes you look stupid in the eyes of the judges.
Bang Ludwig had a stupid plan, because he knows less about boxing than Dom.

Cruz landed 112 and Dillashaw 109, but Dillashaw missed with 102 punches more, which makes you look stupid in the eyes of the judges.
Bang Ludwig had a stupid plan, because he knows less about boxing than Dom.

Yeah a few of those rounds he made tj look silly when he made him miss. I cant score a round for agression if someone is mayweathering you.

Back