How did Dollaway lose?

robbie

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I had Dollaway winning all three rounds and then you subtract the 1 point for the eye poke and that yields 29-27. Dollaway won the striking and the wrestling components. I enjoyed the fight, but was shocked at the judges decision. Both guys put forth a good effort, but it wasn't that close from what I saw.

he lost the other fighter outworked him not sure what fight you saw

he lost the other fighter outworked him not sure what fight you saw

K9m3n.png

I had Dollaway winning all three rounds and then you subtract the 1 point for the eye poke and that yields 29-27. Dollaway won the striking and the wrestling components. I enjoyed the fight, but was shocked at the judges decision. Both guys put forth a good effort, but it wasn't that close from what I saw.

Exactly. I couldn't believe it. Dollaway looked great

oh yeah I forgot about the point being taken away but I'll have to rewatch it again but I don't think Boetsch did enough to win.

dont like cb but he won, Best could have been for Boetsch was a draw

Did one of the judges give all 3 rounds to TB?

I can see no way that TB won all 3 rounds

I hope Dana loses it at the post-fight presser and pushes to have the scrores changed. That was the worst judges decision I've ever seen.

Tim shouldn't be in the top 10 anymore. His last impressive win was the comeback and even before that he wasn't dominating people.

I can't stand Dollaway and I knew who won before I watched the fight, but as I was watching it, I couldn't figure out how in the world he lost. I finally just chalked it up to him losing points for being such a douche. So I think the answer to "How did Dollaway lose?" must be: poetic justice.

C.B. got robbed. I am a fan of Boetsch but he looked lethargic tonight and C.B. picked him apart. Terrible decision in my opinion.

C.B. looked sharp, and has a great chin in my opinion.

His showboating sh!t pissed off the judges.

Haha.

Back