How did Dan Henderson lost he's teef?

Jamoke

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[YT]jWgycOEPEfE[/YT]

I heard it was during wrestling with Matt Lindland and "The Natural" Randy Couture. Is this the truf?

i heard it was sparring with randy

He's been wrestling and getting punched in the face at a high level for 25 years.

grammar_police_mug.jpg

Eh, lose his teeth?

English isn't the first language for many many people.

Sadly...there's a fair amount of ghetto americans, that don't even speak, and or write properly. I'm a "foreigner" myself...and had to learn. So why can't the existing population?

I'm sure I heard he got kneed in the face wrestling in college

How did Dan Henderson lost he's teef?

Well, I doesnt know how he did lost them for fact, but I do heard he be fighting in a bar once with Randy and some others from the Olympic team and it got pretty bad. The cops was called on them so they all leaved and be running through some hood and got split up but then later they do get away but one is found out because of blood on the road led them to where he be hiding. He told the cops what be Randy and Dans names be and they be getting cought to. Then the next day Dan was hurting on his mouth and go to the dentist and they pull out his teeth.

You'd think common sense would have been enough so that there wouldn't have been the need to spell it out for them, but of course it wasn't hahaha.

Many people were injured, some even killed, during the development of the H-bomb.

Sadly...there's a fair amount of ghetto americans, that don't even speak, and or write properly. I'm a "foreigner" myself...and had to learn. So why can't the existing population?
It cracks me up hearing thugs talk.

People lose their teeth when they get old. Ever go to a nursing home?

Sadly...you couldn't figure out he wrote it that way on purpose. "Teef and truf" should have given it away immediately. You righteous grammar nazis are being trolled.

Back