How did all the fans peg Jon Jones as a fake nice guy?

dan cormier is def not a nice guy
he's such a cocky boastful guy, fake in a different way than jon

Nah it's racism bro, Jones is one of them black black guys DC is a white black guy.

You don't know shit kid

Why do you think you can't be cocky and a nice guy? I've known a lot of people who like to talk trash that are good people.

Haven't read any prior comments (like a pro obv), but I can sense the corniness in what he says to the press and stuff. Major spot was after he beat Cormier and thanked him for being a champion or w/e, whole shit smelt of bs. I get they had beef but he should've gone full McGregor in that situation and have just said some wreckless AF shit. I mean, the dude got busted by USADA later on so he could've just blamed the Aaron Picograms on that kinda behaviour... or w/e.

Why do you think you can't be cocky and a nice guy? I've known a lot of people who like to talk trash that are good people.

being a nice person and a good person are not the same tho
i didn't say anything about DC being good or bad

163b1d3aba9f504042998132e116620b.gif
Take control payne, think of them Forrest sounds sh!t someone bought you last Christmas that you broke in two. Think maybe they move on to TJ= "Take Juice" Dillashaw and give Big Jon a break with his Pictogram Man mutant gene a little time, but F*k No, still can't take he's just badass in/out the cage.

Most people are idiots. They see a bible verse tattooed on someone's chest and think 'That's a good egg right there.'

being a nice person and a good person are not the same tho
i didn't say anything about DC being good or bad

I don't think trash talking disqualifies a person from being a nice or good person. I grew up playing sports so i'm used to trash talking just being part of competitive nature.

He's actually a good guy. Shertards just don't like him because he stands in the way of them proclaiming some other fighter to be the best ever(living through them, how sad). Jon either beat the shit out of said fighter or is simply much better. So they cling on to anything to have against him, acting as if they're judging on principles, like all of a sudden they give a shit about drugs in sports, pregnant women etc. All BS.

Because he admitted that he used to snitch on his peers for smoking weed.

I didn’t question his sincerity until he stabbed Shad in the back...then it was like watching a movie like Shutter Island or The Sixth Sense over again after learning the twists and laughing about how obvious it should’ve been the entire time. Because there is nothing Jon does with sincerity

Last edited:
He's actually a good guy. Shertards just don't like him because he stands in the way of them proclaiming some other fighter to be the best ever(living through them, how sad). Jon either beat the shit out of said fighter or is simply much better. So they cling on to anything to have against him, acting as if they're judging on principles, like all of a sudden they give a shit about drugs in sports, pregnant women etc. All BS.
Completely wrong, slightly worrying.

Pretty damn interesting how everyone who never met him called his whole good Christian boy act a fraud when they never met the guy and only saw him on a screen and he was never on TUF.

You can’t even say it’s racism since no one calls Dan cormier a fake ass nice guy.

Dan Cormier is a legit nice guy.

Jones used to get called a fraud before he started moving like a scumbag and was proven.
It all started with Rashad Evans and since then people think he is bad person

Back