How Daniel Cormier suppose to win against Stipe again?

Rumble looked like a killer too until every time he ran into DC. Stipe will be no different and will once again be humbled.

Kinda hope DC wins so we can see Volkov vs Stipe

It's a toss-up, but DC won the first fight and it's foolish to discount his chances at doing it again. Stipe has been out at this point for what, a year? Not sure if that will matter or not. I know he competed locally in a BJJ match and lost (no big deal--I'm just providing info), but I wonder where he is physically and mentally.

DC will have to work harder this time. Stipe isnt going to make the same mistakes in the clinch. He will look to smother more rather than pull back with his hands down like last time. DC will need to adjust but I think he will be able to.

He has to get inside. He is quicker in small spaces the Stipe. That's how he won the first fight and if he makes it a short distance fight I think he has the advantage.

By poking his eyes again.

The same way he won the first fight. Spam eyepokes

Yeah first fight DC managed to get one trick poney and suprise Stipe,Stipe had this problem in the clinch
even way before and he will adapt,DC KO power not that scary Stipe avoided Francis power for 5 rounds.

Already posted 6 times today ty op

“one tricky pony” is a shitty excuse for your idol getting flattened. There is no such thing as a fluke when you trade blows with another man and you get KTFO.

“one tricky pony” is a shitty excuse for your idol getting flattened. There is no such thing as a fluke when you trade blows with another man and you get KTFO.
lol DC fanboy,he didnt trade strikes,he was in the clinch and DC used the fact stipe hands always down when breaking the clinch and suprised him,props for DC
but you can pull this trick only once.

Another sherdog phenomenon. Why do people continue to set themselves up for incoming shitstorms- I'll never understand it. This one silly to begin with - DC has only lost to 1 fighter in career and a proven elite heavyweight as a green fighter[ meaning at start of career and people he beat] no less.

Then- let's throw in human nature. Let's say t.s is right, yeah - you MIGHT have a few people come in and give credit but compared to the already hundreds of sherdoggers ready for the infamous bump ?????

People just never learn.

Before the KO, it looked really bad for Stipe anyway. Cormier was putting a pace on him and he looked visibly tired and frustrated... and it was only the first round.

Short answer is DC can win by doing exactly what he did the first time. He doesn't need the one-punch KO.
The numbers of the fight say otherwise. Maybe you didn't even watch the fight properly. Doesn't make any sense what you are saying. DC was losing that fight in every moment of it, won by a criminal eyepoke followed by a lucky punch. But this time Stipe will easily KTFO him, make no mistake.

DC caught him flush on the chin. Francis punched him in the forehead. Precision beats power.

lol DC fanboy,he didnt trade strikes,he was in the clinch and DC used the fact stipe hands always down when breaking the clinch and suprised him,props for DC
but you can pull this trick only once.
I always claimed that Jones would beat DC at any weight and before Stipe vs DC 1 i thought Stipe would beat him. So your “ dc fanboy” comeback is dumb as shit. Also, calling “ trick” to a fight that ended in one guy flattened because of a punch to the face is moronic as fuck and tells me that you dont know jackshit about mma. Stipe could win the rematch and the rubber match and still that first loss would be absolutely legit. ( i highly doubt Stipe wins)

Cormier is better everywhere, I expect him to give Stipe an ass whopping. Yup better in the striking too, Cormier has very fast hands for a heavy guy, his hand speed is epic for HW, Stipe's chin is straight up in the air always.

Cormier is a wily fighter and may again outplan Stipe who, though having a good fight IQ himself, is more the apt pupil than the creative sort.

But DC does come in with several more disadvantages than he had for the first bout. Injuries have lately dogged him. He'll be fighting under the new rules this time, where the outstretched fingers he used to ward off (and eye poke) Stipe are illegal. And like TS said, it's highly unlikely that Stipe will fall for the same "trick" twice—and one has to assume that it was the best strategy DC could come up with to win the fight.

Meanwhile, the only greater disadvantage over the first fight Stipe has is possible ring rust. But Stipe's the sort that always trains and keeps in condition, and I've got the feeling that the rest and recuperation will do more good than the lack of octagon time will do damage.

The numbers of the fight say otherwise. Maybe you didn't even watch the fight properly. Doesn't make any sense what you are saying. DC was losing that fight in every moment of it, won by a criminal eyepoke followed by a lucky punch. But this time Stipe will easily KTFO him, make no mistake.

That sounds like a very unbiased, level-headed view... lol

Back