How cringey does this feel 1-10?

That phrase is overused.

Is she lipsynching ? If that's her real voice and he's really playing the instrument it's actually impressive.

I don't think it's overused as much as a lot of people just being emotionally & socially awkward.

I think it's real.

She’s Italian but don’t get fooled. There are a lot of ugly ass Italian girls, especially the ones from the south. They have manly features. The Northern ones are far better looking.

There aren’t a lot of Monica Bellucci‘s out there in Italy.

What? I always have one arm around my woman when I'm playing the cello. Is normal.

Not the violin, though. The violin is strictly for the bros.

Solid 8-9 for me lol

Wow. This is truly an anomaly. It's simultaneously both gay as hell and not gay at all. The cringe factor is off the charts, at first. But then you realize he's got a fine piece of ass basically sitting on his lap, with his arm around her waist, singing to him....... so not bad. 10/10 player.
<mma4>

it's adorable that you and a few others are white knighting a dork with a cello lol but carry on. Btw im not hating I just get weird vibes from that dude
It is weird. He seems like the kind of guy who would sit on the same side as her in a restaurant booth.

Back