How cringey does this feel 1-10?

I look a lot like that guy but don't pull at all; shit just doesn't make sense.

Psychiatrist-Slider-Template-1024x394.jpg

Do you play the Cello?

Solid 8-9 for me lol

Not cringey at all man, they are both good looking, they can get away with it the guy even has a weird nasal voice and sounds like a foreign comedian when he sings but since he is handsome it doesn't really make me laugh.

Jealous of Chad Cello player banging hotties while he posts on Sherdog hahahaha
yah the thread backfired, there are a lot of haters online man. I noticed this, the guy is just a happy guy playing his cello and not ashamed or embarrassed and he has a hot wife. Let them be happy.

Tell us TS, 1-10, how jelly are you of that cello dude?

there is room for interpretation here and for different values as to what art and music should be about.

personally i found that very uncomfortable and can do without it on every level.

When plastic surgery doesn't backfire a la Jennifer Grey.

480full-benedetta-caretta.jpg
BenedettaCaretta.jpg

Tell us TS, 1-10, how jelly are you of that cello dude?
it's adorable that you and a few others are white knighting a dork with a cello lol but carry on. Btw im not hating I just get weird vibes from that dude

there is room for interpretation here and for different values as to what art and music should be about.

personally i found that very uncomfortable and can do without it on every level.
calm down bud before you get labeled as a talentless jealous hater :rolleyes:

calm down bud before you get labeled as a talentless jealous hater :rolleyes:

well im a hippie and i am basically automatically annoyed when music is as much about image as it is about the music. i need and crave something deeper than all that.

give me a servant of the music over a performer any day.

Last edited:
it's adorable that you and a few others are white knighting a dork with a cello lol but carry on. Btw im not hating I just get weird vibes from that dude

it's adorable that you are hating on a dork with a cello and a FUCK'N HOT CHICK lol but carry on. Btw im not white knighting I just get weird vibes from you, dude.
<Neil01>

I didn't click the video but I would do anything to be able to play like this

except practice

Back