How credible is Chiesa’s run at 170?

He’s got wins over the ghosts of Diego Sanchez and Carlos Condit

and then he’s got wins over RDA and Magny.

I would rate the last two, and he’s looked pretty good on the mat against those two not gonna lie.

But I’m just not buying that he’s a top fighter. I think he’s going to get finished by Luque like he usually does in his losses.
He was looking good, and he’s big, and hydrated. They fucked him by giving him
The boogeyman tonight.

Fun fact, if Luque Brabo chokes Chiesa he will have most in UFC history. He is tied with Ferguson right now.

Another weird fact, Chiesas career in the last 8 years has played out like this. 1 loss, 2 wins, 1 loss, 3 wins, 1 loss, 4 wins, and then the Luque fight. If the pattern continues then Luque wins.

Bet the family savings on Luque
spot on

Man I really hope Luque catches the at darce because I do not like Chiesa
AdmiredOblongLacewing-size_restricted.gif

QDFVg9Hh.jpg

He’s got wins over the ghosts of Diego Sanchez and Carlos Condit

and then he’s got wins over RDA and Magny.

I would rate the last two, and he’s looked pretty good on the mat against those two not gonna lie.

But I’m just not buying that he’s a top fighter. I think he’s going to get finished by Luque like he usually does in his losses.

well called

Fringe contender. So pretty good, but no chance against Usman. He got subbed by Mas as well, so for a sub grappler he's got weirdly poor defense.

Luque could give Usman problems. He's looked good since the WB fight, which even though a clear loss, was a turning point for him.

Back