How could fans boo JDS after that?

Felt so bad for Junior there, such a nice and classy guy, he looked crushed from the defeat and then that shit happens. Showed a crazy chin and heart.

Great performance by Cain though, looked like a beast.

Them Latino fans. Ignorant. But you could probably say the same about Brazilian fans saying your gonna die to fighters.

they were a shit crowd all night. They even booed during Lauzon and Miller like wtf

Booed in Pickett Vs. Wineland

and then booing JDS. Crazy.

Because fans at the event are people and people are Assholes..... (mostly)

I was baffled by that as well...

Vegas douchebags

Las Vegas is a very silly place.

They're just a bunch of losers. How can you boo after a fight like that. Shit made me sick.

I'm usually not a person to whine about booing but wow

Junior seems like one of nicest guys in the UFC and just showed a tremendous amount of heart, even if you're a big Velasquez fan I don't understand how you could boo him

Fuck MMA fans. Fuck em.

JDS with his battered face asking why. That was an aww moment right there. Class act, he'll be back.

that was a disgrace. seeing a battered and bruised JDS getting boo'd after showing heart and courage till the end, and him still being a nice enough dude to simply ask them why instead of rightfully telling them to go fuck themselves. pffft.

ps this isnt a contest. yes brazil, and all other nations have shitty fans too.. quit with your national pride bullshit, those fans were pricks. i don't care where they're from.

MMA fans are idiots. Just look at this forum after the fight, you almost feel ashamed to be a fan sometimes.

Yeah, JDS is a humble guy. Even though I wanted Cain to win...fans are lame. At the weigh ins, the fans were booing both JDS and Cain...its like, who the heck you going for? ...and this fight was was seen as a great match up...like tyson vs holyfield...how would you boo this fight? They make no sense, like sherdogers.

inbreds
300px-Joffrey_Baratheon.PNG

He is a VERY CLASSY fighter

Tons of HEART.....JDS has more heart than Overeem, his brother, and entire family

I can't believe nobody realizes that it was just the die hard Mexicans booing and no one else

Christ...The way he so innocently asked "Why they doing that?" just made me sad :(

Back