How could fans boo JDS after that?

MMA has the worst fanbase of any sport or entertainment spectacle by far.

I don't know. He sounded really sad when they did it too. He was like "Why are they doing that?"

JDS talked big game and didn't bring much. Didn't deserve BOOs, but facts are facts.

i never agreed with booing any fighter in any situation. Except when brock lesnar was all like "IM GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH MY WIFE AND DRINK BEER"

It was probably the Mexican fans who were cheering Mexico during the fight. In other words they were Cain fans.

No what really sickens me is people like JonesBones man.. That guy makes me feel ashame to be an MMA fan

Agree'd.
The man fought his heart out, putting on a good fight for the fans and all they can do is boo him afterwards, kind of makes me sick.

That shit serioulsy broke my heart the way they bood him.

I frowned and just shook my head in shame. How can anyone boo that man after showing arguably the best heart anyone's seen in MMA (maybe not Edgar/Maynard level). JDS just fought with every ounce of life in him and they go and boo him... Fucking BOO him. Pathetic.

Man he fought all he could credit to him for not getting finished, dude has heart.

It was definitely the Cain fans, plus, it's the crowd. I thoguth it was funny when he was like, "WHY, WHY YOU GUYS DO DAT?" Hahaha, he's getting attitude! But yeah, it was fucking rude.

JDS deserves major props. I believe an awful lot of fighters would have simply given in, stayed down and let that fight be stopped. Cain punched himself out in rd one and both guys willed themselves the rest of the way.

because they ALL could have done better:rolleyes: it was so disrespectful to jds i felt bad for him.

That is what I hate sometimes about casual fans, don't know when to STFU sometimes.

Absolute embarrassment, fickle fans at its worst, how can you boo someone who just went through a 5 round war? Disgraceful.

what kind of a moron would boo JDS. I can't believe anyone who follows the UFC could boo him like that.

those are fake ass fans , fuck them, makes me so angry sick barry on those clowns

Back