How could fans boo JDS after that?

Those people who boooed.. are ******** ******* that ****** :icon_evil

but it have nothing to do with where they are from... Mexicans, Brazilians, Americans.. etc stop that BS.

idiots

that wasn't a normal Vegas crowd, this event had tickets available up to yesterday. I think most fans who usually attend the events, werent even around due to the holidays.

You had a bad mix of lots of people who just bought cheap seats and would never attend an event normally, uneducated fans of the sport, a pro latino crowd who seemed to only favor Cain and Perez, and mix that all with the usual drunks. It was just a bad mix. Vegas has had bad crowds before but last night was another level

Those people who boooed.. are ******** ******* that ****** :icon_evil

but it have nothing to do with where they are from... Mexicans, Brazilians, Americans.. etc stop that BS.

idiots

Actually it kind of does, different countries/cultures have different ideas of how a fan should behave. Maybe the most obvious is the Japanese crowd is so much quieter.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who was upset by the booing. Some faith in humanity has been restored.

Pathetic bunch of white trash losers.

TBH, it was prob. the mexican fans...theres retarded amount of mexicans that come over to vegas for fights and since cain is of mexican heritage they were prob. out in droves for him...

For being sponsored by Nike he was completely outclassed. Hopefully JDS gets thrown off the Nike Roster it is really tarnishing their brand.

99.9% of people have no clue JDS is even sponsored by Nike...what ruins Nikes brand is their shitty ass products...compare their jordans from back in the day to the bullshit re releases theyve been putting out the past 5-6 yrs...the quality is horrible...

Vegas crowd r retarded.

That's why they should've make title fights in Canada, Australia, or in Ohio. Vegas only deserves showfights.

When I went to UFC in Aus they were even cheering for Herb Dean, lol.

Ok, look, I'm brazilian, and I'm a huge fan of JDS...

But, if this was in Brazil, and JDS outclassed Cain for five rounds, the brazilians would boo Cain to death, as usual. Now, the americans just did the same.

It's bad, unecessary, unpolite, but it would happen here in Brazil too, for sure, if Cain was destroyed.

Ok, look, I'm brazilian, and I'm a huge fan of JDS...

But, if this was in Brazil, and JDS outclassed Cain for five rounds, the brazilians would boo Cain to death, as usual. Now, the americans just did the same.

It's bad, unecessary, unpolite, but it would happen here in Brazil too, for sure, if Cain was destroyed.

And why the hell in earth will you do this???? you people makes me sick!

MMA fans are idiots. Just look at this forum after the fight, you almost feel ashamed to be a fan sometimes.

this is true, the judges and a lot of the fans are bringing down the sport

Extremely dumb. So many fans are so disrespectful. It disgusted me that anyone could boo a guy that just went through the beating of his life for their entertainment.

They deserve this! Since they were booing that night! Lol

I'm sure we are all upset because of all that booing going on, let's not forget this is entertainmet for all of us, don't get into a racist war over something as pathetic as this. So talk smack on booing fans and cheer for murderers, and terrorists? Don't get too personal with one's race when this world is filled with more than enough hatred towards skin tone and religion.

Back