How could anyone who complained about fighter pay hate Conor Mcgregor?

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The guy has done more for fighters to get paid than any fighter ever In mma.

When I was an mma fan 10 years ago the fighters made PEANUTS.

Mma fighters were lucky to make 100k a year at the highest level in the ufc. TOP fighters were on 20/20 contracts, getting their asses beat down for Almost minimum wage.

For mma fighters to become millionaires was only for GOATS like Anderson and GSP.

Now many fighters are benefiting from what Conor accomplished. He stood up to the owners and took a piece of the pie.

It's pretty easy. He did some good things for the sport. A whole lot of bad. People see more bad than good. The end.

In 09'
Brock, GSP, Jones, Silva, Couture and others were making millions....

maybe 20yrs ago.

(it's true that Conor raising the bar for payday tho)

Because he’s an ass hole? Lol?

It was just a matter of time before the big money came in and separated the born fighters from the prize fighters.

Who else has benefited from Conor aside from the man himself, his coaches, UFC, and the guys who fought him?

"Fighters need to be paid more!!!!!!!"

Also

"If you dont exceot every fight offered you are a ducking pussy!!!"

Also

"Dana White/UFC treat fighters like shit, boxing does a better job."

Then

CM makes a shit ton to box Floyd

"Conor is holding up the division!!!!!!!"

Dont look for logic in any of it.

You can hate someone and still respect what they've done. I'm sure that's the case with most people that hate him. They respect his achievements and what he has done for the sport, but that doesn't mean they have to like the guy

Haha

Comes on Sherdog and asks “how can anyone hate Conor?”.......have you not been in this forum before TS? Conor McGregor is discussed from time to time.

he doesn't help get fighters paid lol. he changed the system so undeserving attention whores get paid

Last edited:
How could anyone who ever complained about a lack of roads in Germany hate on Hitler?

How could anyone who ever complained about a lack of roads in Germany hate on Hitler?

I don’t get it? Conor hasn’t killed millions of people. He’s just a loudmouth annoying petty criminal who has bettered the lives of many many fighters.

The guy has done more for fighters to get paid than any fighter ever In mma.

When I was an mma fan 10 years ago the fighters made PEANUTS.

Mma fighters were lucky to make 100k a year at the highest level in the ufc. TOP fighters were on 20/20 contracts, getting their asses beat down for Almost minimum wage.

For mma fighters to become millionaires was only for GOATS like Anderson and GSP.

Now many fighters are benefiting from what Conor accomplished. He stood up to the owners and took a piece of the pie.

Conors not responsible for that..

Only his bank account got bigger

Majority of guys are still just treading water while fighting in the UFC...

Hell stipe is and was still a firemen while being a defending hw champion in the world..alot of guys are still 9 to 5ing while fighting in the UFC..fighter pay has grown only marginally..

The main cause of this , is the removal of outside sponsors by the UFC..and lack of competition from other promotions..

Conor got himself and few opponents paid..thats it

Sherdog don’t know what they want
They complain about fighters getting CTE yet celebrate Just bored fighter’s like Gaethje who are destined for it

Conor hasn't helped fighter pay in general at all.

Name 1 person who saw increase in pay because of McGregor.

What McGregor did do is show the UFC you pay someone enough money that they don't need money anymore and they will be a huge headache and not honor contracts.

He ultimately hurt fighter pay.

And the UFC (and Pride) have been making fighters millionaires since early 00s.

I don't think anyone hates him for opening those door.

Back