How Conor can win the fight?

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
What will be the gameplan?

Avoiding takedowns?

Avoid grappling and turn this into striking?

Use distance to punch Khabib in the face with a left hand.

Do you know how either of these guys fight? Was this worth yet another shit thread on the front page?

Tummy sticks?

Usually in mma you can win by a decision, ko, or submission

What will be the gameplan?

Avoiding takedowns?

Avoid grappling and turn this into striking?

conor hater here but i dont know if khabib has the striking defence to close the distance without getting sparked. it may turn out that he has a boulder for a skull, but hmm. I'm actually leaning towards conor right now, which sickens me.

no way about it, Conah has to avoid the clinch and TD. Keep distance and use leg kicks and combos to set up that left. Use whizzer tosses if it gets to the cage. Sprawl on midrange shots. Khabib has to get close, something that Conor can plan for.

Conor either gets KOed when trying to close the distance to secure a takedown or he successfully closes the distance takes Khabib down and mauls him to an early stoppage

Conors key to victory is to create space using flying crane kicks, then when the opportunity is there gator roll into a top mount triangle and double punch his way until Khabib taps out.

Have artem sniping tranquilizers into khabib in round 1

I believe there's a chance he could duplicate the Aldo KO. How big a chance? Dunno.

Conor's gameplan is obviously to level change early and often and positional grapple to a 50-45

Same way he wins every other fight, I reckon - By knocking him the fuck out.

Conor is the far better competitor on the feet and every fight starts on the feet. Why do Sherdorks ignore this? The onus will be on The Eagle to get the fight to where he wants it, but every time he gets close he's at serious risk of being sniped by one of Conor's punches.

Hell, with how serious Conor's been training the last several months, it wouldn't even surprise me if he managed to submit Khabib.

Back