How confident you Perry fanboys are about him vs Geoff?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

It'll look like him vs Griffin but he will get finished.

Neal is an absolute monster.

Perry might get a lucky KO tho.

Neal is an absolute monster.

Perry might get a lucky KO tho.

Geoff is more well rounded and polished on the feet than Perry, he will dust his ass so quick it would be funny.

Neal takes Perry apart at the joints. And I like platinum.

Win or lose, it is always fireworks with Platinum Mike Perry. I don't want it to be against Neal though and I am hoping he fights against Robbie because that has Just Bleed written all over it.

<{JustBleed}>

It's actually a good fight. don't forget neal went hell and back with niko and perry's striking and composure have improved a lot, as seen vs luque. Geoff reminds me of lumpinee khalil, good and explosive but not really great. someone's going to sleep that's for sure.

Well. I want to see Platinum smash. But hey, this is the UFC, might as well bang with someone dangerous.

It will be some black on black crime. But yeah, could go either way. Someone will probably get KO'd.

Perry is one of those fighters that I don't care of he wins or loses, I just want to see him fight. He's a treasure of a bygone era.

I wouldn't have Perry favored in that fight. Neal throws pistons up the middle. Fun fight though.

Perry is the new Chris Leben. Win or lose most of his fights are guaranteed violence.

Back