How Competitive is Lawler vs Woodley?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I think Robbie will make him gunshy, similar to what Rory did. But he will finish him in two rounds.

What do you think?

EDIT: If any mods see this, can you change the thread title to "How competitive will Lawler vs Woodley be?"

thanks )

Last edited:
I don't know how competitive it is, we will have to wait and see.

Lawler via KO 1st.

I think it'll be a better fight than most believe.

TWood is a good wrestler with cardio and hands. He also has dynamite in both hands.

Lawler is gonna put Tyron on Sportscenter...

I'd think Lawler has this but it's the year of upsets and Lawler hasn't looked unbeatable nor unhittable and hes been in crazy war after crazy war. I'm going to pick the upset, i'm going with my gut feeling over what my head tells me.

I think it's a tough fight for Lawler and he's one of my favorites. Woodley has been waiting for this and he's going to make the most of his chance. He isn't afraid to make it 5 rounds of boring. I hope Robbie gets it done but I have an awful feeling Woodley wins.

Its not a missmatch, I'd say 50/50, favoring lawler because he has shown a desire to win and turns it up qhen he needs it.the.most, beat the guy that beat woodley etc.

The chosen one i feel is weaker in cardio ans heart

With all the upset we had lately, I wouldn't be surprise if Woodley pull it off...

(God I hope not tho, Wonderboy Vs Robbie would be awesome)

Tyron would be wise to get Robbie down immediately after the bell and smother fuck the guy until he is essentially inseminated.

I think that this is a very competitive fight but a 5 round fight greatly favors Lawler IMO.

Not Woodley...The fool has sat out over a year. He's already said that when he wins the title he's gonna "take some time off too reflect"...WTF? Fuck this guy.

If Tyron can get Lawler down then its a fight.

Otherwise Lawler takes his soul.

Woodley is explosive, but his defense isn't the best and Lawler is awesome at fighting in the pocket. Think Robbie should finish him.

With all the upset we had lately, I wouldn't be surprise if Woodley pull it off...

(God I hope not tho, Wonderboy Vs Robbie would be awesome)

Don't get all wobbly on us SonyQc....Lawlers knocking this prima-donna on his ass.

Not Woodley...The fool has sat out over a year. He's already said that when he wins the title he's gonna "take some time off too reflect"...WTF? Fuck this guy.

oh shit. I don't know why I haven't considered this. Truly. Good point.

I think it's a tough fight for Lawler and he's one of my favorites. Woodley has been waiting for this and he's going to make the most of his chance. He isn't afraid to make it 5 rounds of boring. I hope Robbie gets it done but I have an awful feeling Woodley wins.
I think the opposite. Woodley doesn't have the cardio for a 5 round wrestlefucking. Lawler is hittable and Woodley hits like a truck. He's also fast for the division and covers distance well with his strikes.

Woodley has his best chance to win in the first and second rounds while he's still fresh. Lawler is much better than him in the deep waters. If it goes past round 3 it favors Lawler significantly.

Back