how common is PEDS in sports? heres an experts opinion.

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
exactly people think you need to be ronnie coleman otherwise youre clean LOL.

Go the any work camp gym and you'll see plenty of Hunts build on the gear. Can't remember which steroid it was but at one stage there were a heap of guys with Diaz builds ands one chick I knew were using as it got them shredded (or so they said)

blood? 5 liters? you illiterate moron LOL. they dont take more blood off of anyone. finish 6th grade chemistry book then come back to me.

fact that hes fat means nothing the fact that hes old makes it more likely that hes on something.

my friends dad works for NADA here in germany and he told me so. Its even hard to explain it in my main language ... and i didnt even use the technical terms.

Yeah but its still not an even playing field. Guys who pass the test limit themselves while guys who get busted are on like 10x the doze and they still get to fight like Jones. Jones is still cheating. Roiding harder than everyone else and gets away with it.
You-Mad-Jon-Jones.jpg

mark hunt? doubht that.

dude was fat, old and a hw whichs means => much much easier to detect PEDs. You could literally take 5 million liters of blood from HWs (compared to midgets).

in his book he also talks about how much he regretted not taking steroids in PRIDE.

Maybe but Tim Silvia was no ripped individual and Mark earns 700k plus per fight. Also why cut it short and say pride, why not just say steroids in Mma.

Maybe you're right, I have no evidence to prove either way and for the most part I no longer care. If you have people on a regional scene getting paid under 2k a fight using then it's not hard to believe that it's rife or the norm at the peak of the international level.

my friends dad works for NADA here in germany and he told me so. Its even hard to explain it in my main language ... and i didnt even use the technical terms.
they dont take more blood based on weight class. being fat means nothing most gym rats that take steroids are fat, weak and have bad cardio. being old also isnt a point that supports your argument.

Good. It means it's a level playing field.

In the end what really matters is the talent and the effort.
Well, that’s not strictly true. Some people don’t respond well to steroids and will experience debilitating side effects for minimal gains. Others will make gains hand over fist on them. So now we are adding another natural talent into the mix, which is how well steroids work for them.

Also, how many people had the talent and the drive to be great but never got introduced to them or refused to take them so they didn’t succeed? I’m not telling you how to feel about, I’m just saying that no this not a level playing field

Rampage said Bisping used PEDs, and he was a teammate of his.
Rampage also said a lot of other things about people during that time that weren’t true.

Maybe but Tim Silvia was no ripped individual and Mark earns 700k plus per fight. Also why cut it short and say pride, why not just say steroids in Mma.

Maybe you're right, I have no evidence to prove either way and for the most part I no longer care. If you have people on a regional scene getting paid under 2k a fight using then it's not hard to believe that it's rife or the norm at the peak of the international level.

PEDs Tim looked billion times better than out of shape Tim "i dont give a fuck about MMA" Silva

My brother plays for the 3. division (soccer) ... its not super super elite level in soccer, but still billion times better than MMA aka UFC level.

He only took corticosteroids (joint issues). I have no problem with that, because you play many many games .... in soccer you have to prove yourself every stupid week.

He only took it 1-3x.

For the hardcore stuff like EPO etc. you would have to pay him at least 30 million euros a year.

BUT i even know a guy (dad was his trainer) who took something for his cardio ... dude wasnt even a pro soccer player lol.

There will always be cheaters, but without USADA it would be worse.

youre the expert though arent you? you probably couldnt pass a 9th grade chemistry test right this second. youre talking out of your ass. just cause someone isnt caught doesnt mean theyre not doing it. everyone that is caught was getting away with it until that point.
I dont care if hes an expert or not, theres no way he can know that eveybody is doing it. If he said most then maybe hed have a point. But litterally everybody? GTFO

they dont take more blood based on weight class. being fat means nothing most gym rats that take steroids are fat, weak and have bad cardio. being old also isnt a point that supports your argument.

Im not an expert, and neither are you, but thats what he told me.

Across all divisions its the older fighters testing poisitive (30+). And doesnt body fat have a lot to do with how some agents can stay in the system?

You even need a much higher doese (compared to midgets) as a HW.

Im 99,99% sure that Hunt is clean.

Good. It means it's a level playing field.

In the end what really matters is the talent and the effort.

I agree everyone is on it. But I don't agree it is a level playing field. Some enhancers cost more, some maskers cost more. Some people cycle more than others, or take more enhancers than others... i believe that the people who pop are not only abusing the system but are doing so recklessly. Others are abusing the system but are at least keeping it within reason so that they do not get caught. Which means the poppers are still giving themselves an advantage over athletes who don't pop.

Rampage said Bisping used PEDs, and he was a teammate of his.

He said people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Mostly likely he was referring to their time at Wolfslair. Its well known Mike was a DJ before signing with the UFC and drugs were a part of the scene. Rampage was most likely referring to recreational drugs like E, Speed, and Coke but not PED's.

I'm a big Bisping fan and I 100% believe he has never (knowingly) took PED's, but I can 100% believe he has took recreational drugs at some point in his career.

Considering PEDs were common in my high school's sports teams, I'm gonna take a leap of faith by saying professionals dope.

For those who refuse to believe it, I always say this.

We all know that all the fighters take copious amounts of supplements thinking they will make them bigger, stronger, faster, able to train longer and recover from injury quicker. Suddenly, when these same guys are told "pssst, here's something that will really do all that for you" we're supposedly to believe they're like "nahhh, I aint gonna take that".

Last edited:
Don H. Catlin is an anti-doping scientist and one of the founders of modern drug-testing in sport. Catlin has overseen testing for performance-enhancing drugs at the three most recent Olympics held in the United States since the 1984 Summer Games in Los Angeles, as well as testing for the United States Olympic Committee, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), Major League Baseball’s minor leagues and the National Football League (NFL). He has also developed drug identification techniques currently in use at the Olympic, professional and collegiate levels.

******** According to him "they are all doping, every single one of them" this is his own choice of words. another quote is how hard it is to beat the testing... "its really easy to beat, very easy!"

thoughts?

Okay... fair enough I guess... he's the expert.

But I'd really like to have someone explain to me why baseball in the steroid era looked soooooooo different from baseball before and after the steroid era if they were all always and still are all on steroids.

For those who refuse to believe it, I always say this.

We all know that all the fighters take copious amounts of supplements thinking they will make them bigger, stronger, faster, able to train longer and recover from injury quick. Suddenly, when these same guys are told "pssst, here's something that will really do all that for you" we're supposedly to believe they're like "nahhh, I aint gonna take that".
well put.

Back