How come there’s no Dagistani Women in UFC??

Google muslim women.

Read the quran.

If you still dont under stand fly to iraq
There is at least 1 female Chechen mma fighter and Chechnya is like 90+ % Muslim. Dagestan is like 80-something % Muslim, has some Pagans (less than 2 % of population but still). So Dagestani female mma fighter doesn't sound like unreal thing.

There are NO women in Dagestan. Seen one? Show me.

Something about towels

There is at least 1 female Chechen mma fighter and Chechnya is like 90+ % Muslim. Dagestan is like 80-something % Muslim, has some Pagans (less than 2 % of population but still). So Dagestani female mma fighter doesn't sound like unreal thing.
So basically, the pagan ladies of Dagestan would be at Modafferi level athletic ability?

Zabit and khabib are making waves and my understanding is that there is a lot of gyms over there. Why hasn’t the ufc recruited any of them?

Towels aren't allowed to fight UFC, bro.

So basically, the pagan ladies of Dagestan would be at Modafferi level athletic ability?
Why Modafferi and not someone like female version of Gaethje? From what I unserstand but I might be wrong, Pagan population lives mostly in some small villages, so you know, nature, countryside all that stuff.

Hard to fight with a blindfold on.
It can be done.
tenor.gif

I'd answer that question but I'm not trying to take my Double Yellow Card to a ban. You can say anything you want about any religion on these forums just not Islam.
can you take a moment and say something insulting about Quakers for me?

There's one, Fatima Dudieva. Born in Ossetia in the North Caucasus, but she's of Dagestani Avar descent I believe.

fLhr0qrNLzU.jpg

Why Modafferi and not someone like female version of Gaethje? From what I unserstand but I might be wrong, Pagan population lives mostly in some small villages, so you know, nature, countryside all that stuff.
Every pagan I have ever seen is a vegan with low muscle tone that looks like they have no business engaging in physical activity. Roxy is the closest comparison I could find.

Every pagan I have ever seen is a vegan with low muscle tone that looks like they have no business engaging in physical activity. Roxy is the closest comparison I could find.
Oh, I think you are talking about neo-Pagans while from what I understand, in Dagestan it's just people who avoided Christianization, Islamization etc. Like, I don't know, Native Americans.

Oh, I think you are talking about neo-Pagans while from what I understand, in Dagestan it's just people who avoided Christianization, Islamization etc. Like, I don't know, Native Americans.
So, more like Nicco Montano then. Got it.

Back