How come there’s no Dagistani Women in UFC??

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Zabit and khabib are making waves and my understanding is that there is a lot of gyms over there. Why hasn’t the ufc recruited any of them?

Little bit different culture brother.. Dagestani families don't want their women to be fighting in cages

I'd answer that question but I'm not trying to take my Double Yellow Card to a ban. You can say anything you want about any religion on these forums just not Islam.

Women don’t participate in public combat sports over there

I'd answer that question but I'm not trying to take my Double Yellow Card to a ban. You can say anything you want about any religion on these forums just not Islam.

You’re deluded, I see people criticising Islam all the time here esp the war room - its the norm.

You ever fought someone while wrapped up in a sheet?

You expect them to compete in burkas??

Women are not allowed to fight in Dagestan... or work... or vote

Look im displeased with the general concept of religion as it stands in modern times but there's a reason gymnastics is practically a women's only sport = men are not as flexible as women, not even close.
In the same vein of thought, why care about women fighting? They are not as strong as men, not even close.

I feel like this is too good for the lesbians.
They get to play dude n be tuff.

If we're gonna allow this we need a Miss America gay man edition to make it fair.
Or something.

Zabit and khabib are making waves and my understanding is that there is a lot of gyms over there. Why hasn’t the ufc recruited any of them?
Google muslim women.

Read the quran.

If you still dont under stand fly to iraq

You know any Dagestani female fighter?

Fights always end early because the husbands keep throwing in the towel

Hard to fight with a blindfold on.

Back