How come Sonnen isn't dead

So Okami, Marquardt, Bisping, Stann, and Shogun arent good wins?

His best win, a decent fighter.
A natural WW.
A fighter that has never defeated anyone good....does he even have a win over anyone currently in the UFC?
Never a good fighter, overrated because he was WEC champ in a terrible division and he was a Marine.
A fighter well past his prime that had looked terrible since the 2nd Machida fight. Big name, but very overrated, reminds me of current Wand except most people realize he's already past his prime unlike delusional Shogun fans.

He's too busy eating cheeseburgers by the looks of him.

Anyone see him at the press conference yesterday? The man is fat.

mma_e_leben11_576.jpg

ufc132-7.jpg

UFC132%20Leben%20Silva-6.jpg

05_Silva_Leben_large.jpg

Wandy got KTFO by Leben in under a minute. You can dig up Jones/Rashad/Silva beating Chael up but that is waaaay better than getting owned by Leben in less than a minute.

Too easy. There should be no picture response because there is nothing you can bring up. I'll walk away now, wont even look at your reply kid.

The Leben fight is damn embarrassing. However, i'd say tapping to strikes like a little girl against Rashad is even more humiliating for a guy with an ego as big as Chaels. Wandy got caught being careless.....Rashad beat down Chael and made him beg to get off of him.

but chael doesnt have lebens ko power, or franklin all around game.

his only hope is to hold wand down for 15 minutes, but since he couldnt do it to bisping, what makes you think he gonna do it to wand?

Because Chael took him down in jeans and flip-flops? Or possibly because "Chael can only hold him down" is the same shit people said about the Shogun and Stann fights.

Because Chael took him down in jeans and flip-flops? Or possibly because "Chael can only hold him down" is the same shit people said about the Shogun and Stann fights.

While Wandy was throwing an open handed slap?:icon_lol: Wandy doesn't have great TDD, but he does have good scrambles something delusional Sonnen fans can't seem to comprehend.

Did you expect any less from a fraude and cheater??

I thought you figure someone would have killed him in Brazil for all that mad crap he was talking a couple years back

When he said it a while back many people took it seriously as legit reason as to why he needed trt. His hypogonadism or whatever. So basically he was lying about why he was using?

Hahahahaha! So naive...

He said in an interview a few months back that he was trying something else with his Doctor to try and keep healthy. He was testing it to see if it would help him keep fighting.

Yet he will always be better than Wand. Let that sink in.

One of them needed needed help during their recent fight. Who was it that required another man to jump to their rescue?

Who was it that keeps refusing to sign the fight?

Thought so.

Yeah, at the moment. Wanderlei's best days have passed him. The guy was PRIDE champ and had tons of memorable fights.

Sonnen's claim to fame is losing to Silva and acting like a clown, let that sink in.

Thought so.

Back